Renesmee Cullen's Half Secret Life

Disclaimer: I have no legal claim to any characters they all belong to Stephenie Meyer.

This is my first story so please don't be too hard on me and feedback is welcome

Renesmee Cullen's Half-Secret Life

Preface

My name is Renesmee Cullen; my mother is called Isabella Cullen, although everyone seems to call her Bella. My father is Edward Cullen. Then there is the matter of my aunts and uncles who are called; Rosalie, Alice. Emmett and Jasper, who are Rosalie and Alice's husbands, and then there is Grandpa Charlie and Grandpa Carlisle and Grandma Renée and Grandma Esme. However I haven't actually met Renée yet and I don't know if I will. Now I get to the second best person in my existence, Jacob Black, who is a wolf-form shape-shifter.

I have my father's auburn hair and facial features but my mother's milk chocolate-brown eyes and my Grandpa Charlie's curly hair.

1. Warning (by Renesmee)

"Alice," I said, a worried edge affected my chiming voice "Alice, what did you see?"

"Nothing but let me speak to your mum."

She bounded off like a ballet dancer and heads turned as she glided to our cafeteria table.

With my half-vampire hearing I heard a bit of the conversation.

"...... volturi? ...... here? ...... " That was my mum

".........done?" exclaimed my dad.

I galloped to their table "Hi mum, dad, Alice, Rose, Em and Jazz, what's up, Alice saw something and then I just caught some of your conversation. Was it really about the volturi?"

"yes it was, Hun," mum said. "But don't worry now you are older you can help us defend our territory, and so will Jake and the other wolves."

That lightened my mood a bit.

When we got home Jacob was already waiting for us.

"Nessie, Nessie come over here I have a surprise for you."

"Yippee, Jake I'm coming!"

When I got to the cottage Jacob embraced me in a big bear hug almost crushing me "Ouch, Jake, I know we are soul mates and everything but that doesn't mean you can squish me. Let go." I laughed.

"Oops, sorry Nessie,"

"RENESMEE CULLEN GET IN THIS HOUSE NOW!" my dad's yell came from the Cullen house

"What have you done now Nes?" Jacob asked.

I ran to the house as fast as I could.