"Hey. Thanks for doing this," Elena greeted the blonde witch as Damon stared at the reason he couldn't escape death months ago.

Liv nodded her head at Elena. "Don't worry about it. I needed an excuse to get out of that frat house. Way too much boy. Gross. You got everything?"

Holden nodded his head. "Yep. Blood from a Lucy Bennett, and an Ascendant from... What's your last name again?" he questioned causing Damon to chuckle.

"Parker," she answered dully before talking the device into her hands. "So this is the famous Ascendant?"

"Mhm," Holden nodded his head as he and Damon exchanged a look. The older Salvatore told Holden that he had to compel Ric to get the Ascendant and that was a bitch thing to do but they had to get Bonnie out of the prison world.

"Surprised that Jo gave it up."

"Why?" Elena questioned in confusion.

"It's the only thing keeping Kai locked in his prison," Liv answered in a duh tone causing Elena to glance at the brothers accusingly and they only smiled nervously. "If he gets out, he's coming after Jo."

Holden felt a little guilty but more guilt he felt for leaving Bonnie there in the first place. "Well, good old Jo - heh heh - helping us out. Can we do this, please?" Damon asked quickly as Liv rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. So I'm gonna need the moon to activate the Ascendant. It will be viable for about 8 hours, so once I send you over, the clock's ticking," Liv explained seriously.

Elena nodded her head. "How do we get back?" Holden asked the witch.

"Drink these," she wiggled three vials in her hand before giving them each a vial.

Damon looked down at it with furrowed eyebrows. "What is that?"

"It's my blood. It will link you to me so I can find you and bring you back. Give this one to Bonnie, too," Liv handed another vial to Elena.

Damon sniffed the blood as everyone hesitated to drink. "Are you waiting for a toast? Drink," Liv snapped so Damon clinked his vial against Holden's before the three vampires drank the blood.

"Mmm. Bitter. Wonder why. Shall we?" Damon turned to Elena and Holden.

Holden took Elena's hand and she smiled softly at him, liking the feeling of Holden holding her hand.

Liv poured the Bennett blood on the Ascendant and started chanting some spell before a bright light engulfed them.

When they opened their eyes Liv was gone, meaning they were in the prison world again. "Sucks," Holden mused under his breath as he let go of Elena's hand.

"Yeah," Damon agreed as Holden noticed Elena looking around in surprise.

"Hey, you okay?" Holden asked her before placing his hand on her shoulder. Elena turned to face him before she nodded.

"I used to come here every day after the accident for months," she admitted as Holden realized.

"Your parents are buried here..."