Back to Good Memories

Pov back to Sophia
I knew Bianca was going to stay up but for not for that long. It was about 2 am when she came you say goodnight. I feel as if she does it unconsciously now. She always have done it. Even when mom was still around. I didn't sleep well that night. I just wanted to go back, back to my house where it's safe, exploring our small town. I took everything for granted. Now all I have is a shed and everyone hating me 24/7.
------
I walked into I kitchen looking for food. I had a bowl of cereal and an orange. That's when I noticed that no one was there. I decided to walk around but still no one. I went back to the kitchen and found a note on the counter. How did I not notice that? It read "gone out for a bit be back soon -Dad" this is great I can finally go back. I ate as fast as I could and grabbed the key and headed out. I was walking to the shed oh how I was glad to see it. It's an addiction, and I love it. I walk up to the door and hear the wonderful creaking noise. Beautiful I thought. I close it and fall in love. I take a deep breath. My old house lovely. I open my eyes and I see my bed room it's dark ~this was the night~ I hear my parents yelling just another night. I went to the bathroom I didn't want to though know what was going to happen, but it was Involuntarily. I stood in the bathroom. Watching and listening. Please don't mom please. My eyes filled with tears I guess I can cry.
"PHILP I DONT CARE IF YOU LOVE HER WE HAVE A FAMILY!" I hear my mom yell
"WELL I DONT CARE!" My dad yells back "goodbye Abby" my dad said as he walked out.
"Do-n't Abb-y this. Phil. My name is Ab-ab-igail. My mom said breathless.
"MOM" I shout running too her.
Everything start to fade to a courtroom I don't remember this well just mom crying, suit cases full. I think the worst part was saying good bye to Jason. Mom hugged us one last time.
"I love you" I say to her. She say to us one last thing
"Don't thing that this is a goodbye I will be back I will see you again always." And with that play in the back my house faded to nothing.
------
I open my eyes and I'm back to a regular shed. Okay Sophia you need to figure out how to control this. Isn't it connected to my emotions? I think about Jason. I'm back to school.
"Watch it there girly or you'll in trouble there" Jason states.
"Quite were still in a library" Bianca says
"Watch I'm gonna beat my record." I say. I remember that we got to loud and we all got kicked out for a week.
Okay I understand this I'm going to take Bianca tomorrow I promise to myself. I walk out and go back inside, where I find everyone home. Dad is waiting for me and he see the key. Of course.