Am I Not Trusted?

Pov change Bianca (to mix it up)
What in the world is wrong with Sophia? I wanted to know I wanted to see what was in the shed so badly, but I wasn't given the key, I wasn't the one who knew, I wasn't the one dad or mom trusted. So I'm force to wait on her judgment. I hear my phone go off in my pocket.
Hey what's wrong with soap -Ja.
Stupid autocorrect again, Sophia- Ja Jason! The only one who really knows what happened.
Idk but I want to know, she's been acting a bit different -B
Gurl I'm going to call you- Ja before I could respond he calls me. I pick up.
"How's life without me?" Jason said
"I don't know, how's swimming with out water?" I responded
"That bad huh"
"Yeah and soph isn't helping either."
"What's wrong? And don't leave anything out cause imma be a very sad."
"Jason that's not proper English" I complain with a small grin.
"Gurl you think I care about proper English when I want to know the detes"
"Know not really"
"Then spill it" Jason said from then I told him everything. From the key to the punch, and by the end of it I was an emotional mess.
"And that's pretty much it" at that point my voice was hitched and crackly.
"Wow umm... that is a mess you got there. My only news is that me and Kevin broke up. Guess that's not that bad anymore"
"Wait you and kev broke up" I asked as I was reaching for a tissue.
"Yeah, but that's not important right now where's Sophia right now?"
"In her room right now"
"Okay also what's your address?"
"Umm... Jason?"
"Yes?"
"Nothing umm... 284 grey street?"
"Okay bye 'anca"
"Okay bye Jason" I say as he hung up the phone. Time to check up on everyone. The twins where in the back playing catch with a ball. I wanted to go back there, but I had to check on Sophia. I walk into Sophs room but she wasn't in there so I went down stairs and there she was on the couch wrapped up in a blanket eating ice cream.
"Hey, how you doing soph?" I ask her
"Better" Sophia said
"Okay well I'm going to the back to play with Ella and Ariana. It looks like there playing catch. Do you want to come?"
"Naw I think I'm going to catch up on Doctor Who, Jason keeps spoiling it" she recalls back.
"Okay well have fun" I walk out of the room but as I'm Sophia yells back to me, as she was getting up. She runs over to me and I embrace her in a hug.
"I'm so, so, so, sorry for everything. I know your trying to do your best, and I know that I'm not helping out, but I'm trying to do the best that I can." She was on the point of sobbing.
"Sophia I don't know what's going on, but I trust your judgement. I don't care what you in you free time, as long as you help around he house a bit. I love you Soph, but you need to help out. Please?" We we're still hugging which I was glad. I haven't hugged anyone in a long time.
"Okay" we let go and she walks back to her ice cream fort.
------
"El pass it here!" I yell. We were all runing around sweeting, well mostly me 'cause I'm bigger and out of shape. We played like this for another hour and a half, or so I thought, because soon enough Sophia was yelling for us to eat.
"What is it tonight?" Ariana yelled back
"Come in and I'll show you!" Sophia yelled back. We put the ball away and went inside to a meal made for us.
------
After the girls went to bed me and Sophia sat on the couch and talked.
"How was the show?" I asked trying to break the awkward silence.
"Fine" she says starring pass me.
"Are you thinking about-"
"Mom?" she cut me off.
"Yes, mom are you?" I ask
"Actually no, yes kinda." She seconds herself.
"What do you mean kinda?" I asked
"Look you wouldn't understand-"
"I know I don't understand but if you just tell me-"
"I can't just tell you I wish I could!" We kept cutting each other off. Until I walked into the kitchen. She followed me.
"Sophia what happened to us? We were inseparable, I'm scared this is what will be next. Ariana and Ella pick sides!? Is that what you want? Ugh..." Soph was on the bridge of tears.
"Soph I know you miss mom but we all do. Life happens and we lose people I wish we could go back to the court, but dad would never-" I was once again cut off.
"I know Bee I want to go back just as much as you do. Maybe I bit more. I agree we need to stop fight. Not just for Ariana and Ella but for mom, and ourselves. Okay, do we have a deal?"
"Yes" and with that she went to bed. I stayed up. I walked up stairs and when into the twins room. I kiss both of them on their forehead, the I do the same to Soph. As I put my pajamas on and slip into bed and I hear I quite of the house and love it.
"Good night mom." I whispered, and fell asleep.