chapter 8

《Edited》                       
Lauren's P.O.V.
I wake up to Zach leaving the room I say why are you leaving me he says "oh I had to use the bathroom"
I say "oh ok"
then I check the clock and it's 9:23 a.m. I decide to get up and get ready I grab some clothes and lock Zach's door so when he comes back he won't just walk in and see me, I wear this

Then I hear a knock I let Zach in and he says I like your outfit I say thanks and do my hair and makeup like that then Zach says "do you wanna go to IHOP with me" I say sure then he gets ready and takes like 20 minutes on his hair then we finally ...

I say sure then he gets ready and takes like 20 minutes on his hair then we finally leave and he drives there...when we arrive we get seated I look through the drinks and decide to just get some sprite, Zach is gonna get Pepsi, the waitress comes and we get our drinks then I look through the pancakes and I get Belgian Dark Chocolate Mousse Pancakes A la Carte

Zach said he will order the same thing, the waitress comes back with our drinks and asks if we're ready to order yet I say "I'm done" Zach says "same" then I order and Zach says he wants the same thing she says "ok" and then leaves, I and Zach tal...

Zach says "same"
then I order and Zach says he wants the same thing she says "ok"
and then leaves, I and Zach talk a bit then she comes back with our food we eat and then the waitress comes back with our receipt and Zach goes to pay but I say "no I'm paying"
then he says "oh my God look theres a beautiful bird outside the window"
I say "wHaT WhErE"
then I look and see no bird I look around and then turn back around and Zach paid I say "hey u tricked me" then we leave and go back to the why don't we house and we lay on the couch and watch Hatchi, it is so happy and cute until the owner dies I start crying I yell "WAT ABOUT HATCHI" then I see Hatchi waits for him I cry and cry more Zach hugs me tight then Hatchi dies I say "WHY"
Zach says "it's ok"
I say "Hatchi dIeD"
he says "I know but it's a movie ok, everything will be ok"
I calm down a bit when we left and got Chick-fil-a we went to the park and ate then we walked around and I saw the ice cream truck we got some ice cream and then we go to the why don't we house and the boys and Logan are playing basketball I say "can I play"
they all say "if you're ready to lose"
I laugh and say "you'll regret saying that because now I'm going harder on you"
Zach says "I'm playing"
I say "are we gonna do a real game with teams"
they say "sure"
Daniel and I are the captains, I pick Zach first then Daniel picks Jonah I pick Logan then I look around and say oh no then Daniel calls Jack I say "YES I GET CORBEAN"
then Corbyn comes over I look at our team and say "we're gonna win"
Zach says "yeah"
then we all play and I keep getting the ball in the hoop right now we have 19 points and Daniel's team has 15 points Daniel yells out "how are you so good" I say "practice"
he says "well then"
then we play until my team gets to 25 we keep making shots and then we win, it was 25 to 21 I yell "AND WHAT DID YOU SAY BEFORE THE GAME"
they all look away and Daniel says "find your good at basketball"
I say "I know"
then we go inside Zach jumps in the shower for the hallway and I use the shower in his room, when I'm done I walk out and Zach is laying in his bed without a shirt I say put on a shirt we need to go eat dinner he grabs a shirt and puts it on I look like this

Zach said he will order the same thing, the waitress comes back with our drinks and asks if we're ready to order yet I say "I'm done" Zach says "same" then I order and Zach says he wants the same thing she says "ok" and then leaves, I and Zach tal...

We go to olive garden and we eat dinner, afterward, we go to the why don't we house and Jonah is singing

We hear him and then we open the door he stops and we say "why did you stop, it was so good"
he says "I was actually just about to go to bed, so bye"
then he runs up the stairs I say "well that was odd"
Zach says "you can say that again"
I say "well then, let's go to bed because I'm tired"
then we go up to Zach's room and I fall asleep on his bed not noticing I'm taking up the whole bed
ZACHS POV
I walk in from the bathroom and Lauren is asleep on the bed I sigh and go downstairs to the couch Jack is sleeping there I go oh my God then I go up to my room and I put a blanket on the ground and fall asleep there