chapter 1 - new day

" Uwaah hes so cute and small!"

"Yeah hes the new transfer student right?"

"Yeah wanna go talk to him?" 

"Not right now hes going to the office. "

"Okay we will talk to him later...Hey its Blake sensei! "

*sigh* thank god for that for a minute there I thought those girls where gonna pounce on me.

"This is the office on you go in sign,get your books and go to your registered class." Muttered the principle clearly bored.I opened the door and wondered in as the little receptionist looked up through her tiny square glasses looking really small behind the desk, her short black hair clung to her face her wrinkles standing out when she frowned.Moody was the impression you got off of her.

"Jose I presume?" Her crispy voice asked. I nodded, she spun around on her chair and started looking through files, I glanced around the room. It was small with a dark shade of blue barley hanging onto the walls with a couple of rusty trophies.

   Finally she turned back around with a book and a couple of papers. "Okay this is your diary and this is you're class and all the info you need you are in homeroom right now which is class 6-b head there now and your teacher is Mr Blake."I nodded and headed out towards my first class.

   As I stood outside the door wondering what to say I could see into the class through the window but they couldn't see me there was about...20 to 21 pupils all sitting down jotting notes into there books, some talking amongst eachother others texting under the table others staring off into space.

I took a deep breath and chapped the door."Come in." A deep rough voice called through the door, as I slid the door open all eyes turned on me, some looking in wonder, others in excitement others clearly not caring.

I turned from the curious eyes and right into a pair of dark pair of brown eyes .Mr Blake I instantly thought, he had brown hair that was gelled back . He was wearing a black suit with no tie but the top buttons undone as if he was hot. The impression you got off of him was.....holy crap he's hot.

He smiled and said."Jose is it?" I nodded. He extended his hand."I'm Mr blake." I shook his hand his grip was firm and he had warm hands, he pulled away and pointed to a seat up the back."That will be your seat, next to Amy." I nodded and headed up the back.

  As I sat down I took in the girls image, she had purple hair that went down to her elbow, she had greenish, brownish eyes,wore a purple hoodie with dark blue jeans and black converse.

"Hey my names amy you must be jose ." She smiled, I nodded and sat down.....

When the bell finally rang I stood up took my books and headed for the door Amy infront of me she said I could stay with her for lunch. As I headed down I caught Mr Blakes eye, everyone else was gone  he smirked and licked his lips......well this is going to be interesting.......