Secrets

^^what cat looks like^^

*Im extremely sorry for the late as hell update 😭 a lot of crap has happened tbh and I completely forgot about Wattpad 😅 I know I should be beaten for not updating I'm really gonna dedicate myself to finishing this book and loyal servant 🥺 again I'm super sorry 😣*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The car ride to cats house was...awkward to say the least, well apart from cat singing her heart out to some song I didn't really understand and when I asked the name of it. Her eyes shined and she spun round and went on a big rant about some group called BTS?? I knew I regretted asking when she started putting on other groups like day6, nct and many...many more.

By the time we got to the house I was drained and cat was still rambling on but this time about how haechan is a king and he should have way more lines, I had already kinda zoned out by this point.
I exited the car, cat and Mr Blake following suite. Sighing I looked up at the house and instantly got confused by the sight.

The house had the look of a normal two story house with the outer coat being white and the roof and outline of the windows black with a long driveway and porch with one single rocking chair on it. That wasn't the thing that confused me it was the roses... pink roses splattered everywhere like EVERYWHERE. Up the walls of the house along the driveway and dozens of rose bushes flooded the garden.

I watched as Mr Blake strolled up the driveway he just didn't seem to suit the overwhelming pinkness that surrounded him, cat came running past me trying to catch up with her brother and I then understood the roses were hers. I chuckled for forgetting cat lived here so obviously they belonged to her she suites the bright colours they match her personality well.

I just stood in awe at the sight a bubbly small girl grinning up at her chuckling brother. " Oi you coming?" Cat broke me out of my thoughts as she stood grinning at me. Mr Blake looking at me over his shoulder. I nodded and ran after them.

The house on the inside wasn't as grand as the garden just simple plain white walls no family pictures or mirrors hanging on the wall with dark brown laminate flooring. The living room had the standard furniture a tv, bookshelf, table and dark leather couch. Everything was just so....plain? And not like a normal plain but you would think one single person that was never home lived here let alone a family. One thing I did notice was that there was a vase with one single blue rose in the hall and in the living room. Weird? But okay.

" I'm going to make dinner, cat why don't you show Jose your room?" Mr Blake's voice came from further down the hall the kitchen? I'm guessing.
"Okay!" Cat came pouncing out of the living room and grabbed my hand directing me up the stairs humming the entire time. I couldn't help but smile at how cute she is.

Again the upstairs was exactly the same as down stairs including a vase with a blue rose in the hall, with 5 doors spread along the long hallway. Cat stopped in front of the door furthest away from the stairs and spun around grinning. Her hand reached behind her and flung the door wide open. "TA-DA! Welcome to my cave!" Her grin got wider as she watched my reaction.

It was very... pink, she had a giant king size bed at the left hand side of her room with pink pillows, pink bed covers, pink teddies. A white dresser drawer at the other side a bookshelf not far from it, her carpet was a sparkly black with a couple of odds and ends scattered around such as a laptop, books etc. Pink lanterns hanging from the ceiling, a fish tank under the giant window with what looked like... a terrapin inside? And a giant unit/shelf type thing? With a lot of albums sitting on it along with a couple of plushies. But her walls... wow, one wall was plastered in anime posters ranging from Yuri on ice to free! The other two walls were covered in photo cards and posters of Kpop it was actually pretty hard to see the bright pink paint on the walls for all the posters.

Cat giggled and dragged me in making me take a seat on her giant penguin bean bag, my eyes continued to skim the room as she started rummaging through her drawers for a change of clothes. When her phone goes off in her pocket, she reaches in looking at the caller ID and sighs. "One minute I need to take this don't move." She muttered as she ran out the room.

Still glancing around the room i notice there's a photograph peeking out from under her bed. Slowly making my way towards the photo I squat down squinting at the small picture. There's a tall boy smiling and next to him is a girl? Her arm wrapped around his, the man looked extremely happy and the girl... well I couldn't see what she looked like as her face was scratched out...weird?

As I lean closer to the photo I hear someone clear their throat behind me, I spun around surprised and Mr Blake was leaning against the door staring at me.
"I wouldn't look at that if I was you" he stated in an annoyed way.
"Why?" I asked getting even more curious about the photo.
He just sighed walked over picking up the photo and crunching it into his pocket.
"Just don't" He whispered as he walked back out the room the look on his face was indescribable as he left it was like a mixture of annoyance and fear.
Hm this family is confusing me way to much.
Sighing I leaned back onto the bean bag waiting for cat.  

10 maybe 15 minutes past and I was getting concerned as to where she was, getting up I strutted out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. Where Mr Blake was still cooking.
"Where's cat?" I asked. He never even looked up at me and just replied. "Oh she had something else to deal with so I guess it'll just be us for dinner."
I instantly felt my stomach twist at his words, he looked up at me and smirked his plush lips opening slightly and whispered .

"Dinners ready."