new house for me

We drove to the house and it was huge a mansion there were 5 bathrooms 10 bed rooms gaming room a indoor pool out door pool a hot tub out side in a weird room the hot tube changes color from pink to blue to yellow there's a library room it's huge there's downs stairs where the cute puppys are and there mom and dad there were 2 girl puppy and 3 boys one of them looked older then the rest and that was one of the girls the other girl puppy was kinda small but that was my favorite one cause she's the odd ball like me we still have to name them though but there's a upstairs too what's upstairs is more rooms and one is my room is so girly with a big tv I have a computer and I have a new phone I thought life would always be terable and that jerry would keep raping me and the other girls he tells us to moan and love him suck his thingy too it's gross I would say the actual word but I won't couse it's gross and yeah so ok now I know my new dad's name it's jake and his sons name is Damion his best friend is hot his hair pushed back gel in his hair making him look sexy his black hair and how cute he is he always wears a leather jacket black pants and white shirt on the days he comes over and when we go to school he looks even hotter his name is trevor he has abbs and works out all the time ahh it hotttttttt I always dream about him I bite my lip at night  the only reason I know that is because my brother recorded it I kicked his ass in front of trevor. Trevor just laughed his laugh is adorable it's also funny I pick on him too he just gits me back after. I am about to do another prank on him!

I put plastic stuff around the door and I got his favorite ice cream. Oh trevor I call "I got your favorite ice cream" he rushes up the stairs and runs into the plastic and falls down I put the ice cream on the table and run over to him put my hand down and try to lift him up but I am kinda weak cause I really didn't eat and when I tried to lift him up I fell on top of him our lips a inch away from each other's and slowly lean in closer both love staring elena Damion yells I get off and duck under the plastic while trevor is laying down smiling and run down stairs "what" I say to Damion he asked where's trevor I said up stairs and Damion rushes up stairs...