When thugs love chap2

~Alyrika's POV~

Yea I did Get jumped By some mad ass hoes but that's ok cause my girls was right there helping me.

Let me catch them. Cause I got something coming for em ! Period.

But anyway me and the girls going to the mall and getting our nails done today ! In fact in like 30 mins I better start making my way to gabby house.

*Gabbys House*

Come on y'all let's go to the nail shop !

Aria: "ok who car we taking?"

We taking mine I said .

After we left the nail shop we went to the mall. We got like 3 matching outfits. We Finna be flee for this house party Friday!

~Gabby's POV~
I've been talking to this boy name Kayden. But I haven't told aria and Alyrika yet bc I don't think we gone get that serious!

I'm not the only one keeping secrets bc I know aria is talking to Kaydens twin brother Jayden.

Yea I caught ha ass. But she Gon eventually tell us and I'm going to eventually tell them lbs .

But the thing is aria ain't Finna catch my ass 🙅 we keeping this shit on the down low. We go to places they won't
go when we meet up lhh😂

~Aria's POV~
I've been talking to this sexy ass nigga name jay! He got some blue eyes wit some tattoos. We made our relationship official yesterday so ima have to tell my besties today, we meeting up at kiku's the most expensive restaurant in New Orleans .
|
|
|
|
|
|
*The restaurant*
"Ummm I would like some Chinese rice with some shrimp and take the vegetables out please and thankyou" gabby said.

"Ok can I take the next order?" The waitress politely said.

"Umm yes I would like some Chinese rice, shrimp please and leave the vegetables and I would like some hot wings." Alyrika said.

"Alrighty, the last order"

"I would like some buffalo wings and a well done steak with some Chinese rice shrimp please"

"Okayyy you beautiful ladies enjoy your night"

"Ok bitch why tf you drag our asses up here ? Get to talking" gabby said.

"Right" Lyrika said.

" Ok ok ok. I've been talking to this boy named Jayden and we kinda made it official yester-"

" Hold tf up bitch, how long have you been hiding this shit !" Lyrika said.

" bitch shut yo ass up and listen" aria said.

Gabby had the biggest smirk on her face .

"What tf you gotta smirk on yo face for ?😂" aria said.

"Well since we confessing and shit. I knew about you talking to Jayden bc I talk to his twin brother kayden😂" gabby said.

" Awwee You stupid bitches!, I didn't hide it from y'all when me and Maurice made it official. Fuck y'all ok 😤" Lyrika said.

Me and gabby busted out laughing at Lyrika she was really mad 😂😭.

But gabby you just been snooping and shit 😂😤 I said.

"Bitch hell yea 😂"

"We all ate our food and left to get ready for the house party"

~Gabby's POV~
Me and my besties match eachothers fly for this party. Our wardrobe is some high waisted ripped/bleached shorts with a crop top that said "bow down bitches" the crop top was white and pink and we all had on our Air Force ones. We is so icy I said.

"Ikr, but come on let's go" aria said

We got to the house party and sat In the back until our song came on all Ik is we was on the dance floor killing bitches!

When we sat back downn kayden Jayden and Maurice walked in together and we all was sitting with eachother chilling. But the party was over so we all went to my crib for a movie night.

When we got to my house we was watching the purge 2 we was all cuddled up scared asf 😂 well at least the girls was.

The boys left but we decided to have a sleep over the next morning we all got dressed and went to the mall to get the new jays that came out.

We got them and got on the high way to go to Florida's beach for a lil get away.