"Oh I Got You Little Man!~"

"oh you are now mine you do not run away from me I now own you... As surely as I made those Robin clothes for you you're now my little property I'm going to dangle you above my beautiful Kinky Boots now that I've seen you in them and you're going to love my feet one way or another you're going to be very sexually loved by my feet or else it's punishment time for your little cock~"
*She plays with me incessantly with her fingers and feet rubbing my little member*
I can't believe this little girl 19 years old is now getting me a 30 year old size wishing fairy the run for his money.
"Miss please I can barely hold in my semen right now you think a size wishing fairy like me who loves feet, can stand a sexy footed woman like you, giving a sadistic foot tease to me?"
"All I know is you are going to be in my boots one way or another and now I go to dangle you over my beautiful Kinky Boots and you will be my little foot lover forever!~"
She starts humming a sexy sadistic tune from her beautiful sexy voice. I can barely even take the sadistic nature of what she's doing . She dangles me above her smelly smelly boots my cock gets really hard she lets go very slowly and I hope to God I can hold on to her fingers, but she scoots me off inch by inch skin flake by skin flake. I'm holding on to her fingers for dear life, but her fingers are extremely soft and my naked body is rubbing good. I can barely even contain my excitement for being in her Kinky Boots. I can't even barely hold in my semen let alone my fairy feet loving Ihibitions, so I have to stop her. I aim my magic finger and I point and shoot but I get the spell wrong oh...crap... I hope it doesn't hit her...oh God it did..."