Characters

Selena Marie Gomez as Clarissa Edwards.

Francisco Lachowski as Lucas Evans.

******

They are both famous models

but never heard from each other.

Until they meet each other at a L'Oreal celebration party.

Lucas Evans. The whole world describes him as the charming and good looking cutie with the irresistable smile. But he's isn't that guy. All his relationships last 1-3 days, if he even has relationships. He's 22. When he's in a bad mood he often gets himself drunk and sleeps with women almost every night. He hates smoking. He only does it for commercials or photoshoots which to his luck is almost never wanted. The reason why he doesn't like smoking has to do something with his past.

Clary Edwards. Everyone describes her as the sweet and fancy girl with the contagious laugh. But Clary hates herself more than anyone could. She believes that she doesn't deserve to be loved since it was her fault that everyone she cared about left. She's 21 and a smoker. She also drinks when she feels down or is upset but she would never get drunk. She doesn't have so great memories with drunken people. She has nightmares of her past sometimes but no one knows about it. Clary also has a lot of one night stands but no matter how broken she is on the inside, on the outside she seems confident, classy and charming.

They both have this self hatred in their heart because they think they are not worth it. They're broken and hurt. But even though the only thing they wish for, is to be loved by someone, they wouldn't take the risk of getting hurt.

All just because of their past.

What happens if these two worlds collide? Two worlds filled with darkness, self hatred and coldness.

One thing is clear. It won't be easy for neither of them.

Find out in 'I Am Not Interested'

© All Rights Reserved.