2

Tony sat down. He had a pizza with whipped cream and strawberry sauce on it. He only decided on the combo because he had been craving pizza for a while and when it came, he was looking at some whipped cream. He knew the combination was not natural, but he just had to try it. So he tried it with a little bit and he loved it. Thats when he sprayed the full slice with cream and then put ice cream sauce on top. He was devouring it when Steve walked in. 

"What is that sweetie?" Steve asked and took some of the heavily creamed pizza. He took a bite and then put it down. "That's kinda gross. Why are you eating it?" 

Tony didn't know how to say that he was craving it. He shrugged.

"JARVIS said it was the correct diet to be on for the training thing we will be doing next." He lied.

"What training thing?" Steve asked. He pulled Tony close. Tony winced as his chest touched  Steve's. It was sore.

"You know. The training thing. Where we- and then we- and then we win" Tony was making no sense. It really wasn't like him. Steve was used to Tony saying things that he didn't understand, but they usually sounded like a different language to him. Right now, Stark sounded like a nervous child. 

"Tony... Tell me the truth." Steve said. Tony shrugged.

"I am." He got out of his grip and then went to his lab to work on his suit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------In Da Past

She smacked him across the face and ran out. Tony's face stung as he felt tears fill his eyes. The avengers were all staring at them.

"What?!" He snapped at them. Most of them looked away quickly. Steve walked over.

"Come on, you are tired" He said to the shorter (technically) younger male. He picked Stark up over his shoulder. Tony started to punch his back as Steve carried him to bed. 

"Let me down, Rogers!" Tony demanded and Steve plopped him on the bed.

"There, you're down. Now. Mind telling me what happened?"

"She got angry at me because I keep her up on a night."

"Sex?"

"No. What? No! Nightmares." Tony muttered the last part.