Episode 2

Aira now tries to convince Rizumu, that she had the same situation as her. Now Aira starts her story. Shou from Calling was waiting for Aira. Aira blushed and said "why are u here Shou-San?. Aira said with beet red on her face. "Oh I was waiting for you and Soari-Chan!!" Shou was blushing a little, when Aira looked at shou-San. "Who is Saori-Chan that you are talking about?" Asked Aira with shock. "She is my younger sister, she is in same age as you!". Shou said with an entituasium.A girl with blue pigtail and pretty top uniform, ran after Shou, shouting "SHOU-ONIISAN!!!". Shou looked at her. "Saori-Chan, I want you to meet someone. She is the same age as you." Said Shou. "Oh, I know her, her name is Harune Aira, the prism queen". Said Saori. "Umm...Saori Chan are you the girl, who bumped into me last night, while I was going to my home?" Asked Aira. "Oh, yes!" Saori said. Shou was standing with them, so had no clue what happened. "Aira, why don't you take Soari to the academy?". Shou asked Aira. "Sure, Shou-San. I will take her!." Aira said with a blush on her face. "Aira-San, can I ask you something?" Saori asked with her with supious face. "Sure, Soari-chan you ask me anything". Aira said with a cute smile. "Aira-San why do you love Shou-onii San and hangout with a lot?" Aira got shocked and so did the MARS who were listening to her story. "Eto, Saori Chan, you see I had crush on him ever since I have entered the prism show. And our both likes are clothes because we both design clothes for you. We both like each other. That why". Saori stopped and said. "Oh wow, that why onii San was always talking about". Aira blushed and said "no, please don't be sad". "Let's have a prism show contest," Aira agreed to Saori's words. Rizumu interrupted Aira's talking with them. "Oh, so that's why you had prism show with her yesterday!". "Aira don't worry me and Mion will have our prism show contest now. The prism show host annoyed, while the MARS were still in their practice room. "MARS you are up". Said the president.