Tony cursed at himself in his mind as him and Steve turned to see the shocked boy. There was a good minute of silence before Peter started towards Tony.

He couldn't help it, Peter got a sudden burst of rage. How could they have escaped just like that? What if they hurt other people like they did to Peter? What if they hurt Peter again? Peter was angry and the tears that welled in his eyes showed that.

He shoved Tony with force. Tony stumbled back but caught himself. His shove was powerful though due to his super strength. Ironman could be able to handle his strength in a fight, but not Tony.

Never in his right mind would Peter ever even think to shove the Mr. Stark, but Peter wasn't in his right mind. He was scared to death and angry.

Tears fell from the teens face as he began towards Tony again. "YOU TOLD ME THEY WERE LOCKED AWAY! FORVER! YOU SAID THEY'D NEVER GET OUT!" Peter yelled. Before he could shove Tony again or do something else he would regret later, Steve came up behind Peter and grabbed a hold of him.

One of Steve's arms was firmly holding Peter back. It was unyielding across his chest while his other arm wrapped around so he securely pinned the boy's arms to his sides. Steve pulled him back and they landed on the floor, now sitting down upright on the ground.

Peter was sobbing and yelling. His voice cracking and giving out with each cry. He was thrashing under Steve's hold, wanting to get out badly. He kicked his legs harshly and furiously tried to wiggle out of his grip.

"Let go!" He grunted, clearly frustrated. Peter was no doubt extremely strong, but Steve was still the stronger one compared to him.

"Calm down," Steve said to him, trying to now get a hold of Peter's flailing legs with his own leg. Peter either didn't listen or didn't care about what Steve said because he was still sobbing and screaming.

Finally Steve was able to get his leg down on top of Peter's and pinned them to the ground. Now most of Peter's movements were restricted, but he still aggressively jerked his body and cried out.

Tony was in a trance after he was shoved. So many thoughts were racing through his mind. So many emotions. But he was soon snapped out when he heard Steve yelling, "Peter breathe! Tony! Tony!"

Tony wiped his eyes and saw the trap Steve held Peter in. Peter was still thrashing around but he was wheezing and sobbing. Tony knelt down next to them, trying to think of what to do.

"Should I let him go?" Steve asked, afraid he was hurting him.

"No, no don't do that," Tony answered. Peter still wasn't calm at all and who knows what he would do if Steve let him go. Steve nodded and kept his tight hold.

Peter's eyes were bloodshot and were like waterfalls. Tears were constantly flowing out and his cries were loud. Tony was trying not to freak out because Peter was barely breathing. It was labored sobbing and wheezing and coughs.

"Pete you've got to calm down kid," Tony moved his hand up gently to the side of Peter's head. Tony himself was trying his hardest not to cry, seeing him like this was horrible.

"I can't-I can't breathe dad, I-I dad I can't breathe," Peter breathlessly said. His eyes searching Tony's face.

"I know, I know. You need to follow my breathing ok? Remember when you did that before?" Tony was still trying to calm him down, keeping his hand on the side of Peter's head.

"I-it's hard to," Peter interrupted himself with a horrible sob, "it's hard t-to breathe."

"Just follow me," Tony instructed. Peter was slowly settling down in Steve's hold. He was now trying to focus on breathing rather then escaping the grip.

Peter stopped struggling and Steve could feel the hard cries Peter had against his chest. Now that Peter was settled down, Tony had his full attention. Peter still wasn't breathing right and he couldn't seem to gain any air.

His lungs felt like they were burning. He clenched his eyelids shut, making a few tears slip out. He needed to breathe.

"Pete you're safe. I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Tony told him. Peter opened his eyes back up. They looked frantically around Tony's facial features.

"You promised dad," Peter's voice was a broken whisper now. "You promised," he repeated.

That just about snapped Tony in half. He began to silently cry, trying to blink away the burn in his eyes. "I know, I'm going to fix it," Tony replied softly. "I just need you to breathe buddy."

Peter was finally able to slow his breathing and match it with Tony's. Steve removed his hold on the boy, but Peter stayed with his back slumped against him.

Peter felt really bad about pushing Tony now. "I'm sorry," he said while continuing to cry although it was quieter now.

Tony wiped the tears off his cheeks, "don't be it's ok." He pulled Peter into a hug and looked up at Steve with 'thank you' eyes. Steve stayed sitting on the floor with them, a comforting hand still on Peter's back. He returned Tony's eyes with a sad smile.