The two were met with a rack full of sweaters hanging. It looked to be packed, making Daniel turn around and look at Jack with surprise.

"And you call Zach obsessed."

Jack blushed.

-

Daniel never hid the fact that he preferred sweaters over every other clothing. It's all he really ever wore around the house. The problem was that most of the sweaters or hoodies he wore, weren't his. Most of them he stole were from either Jonah or Corbyn. And when he would slip it over his head, he makes sure to inhale the scent of whatever band member he stole the clothing from. Sometimes the others would catch him taking in the scent of the sweaters, but never thought much about it.

"Hey! Have any of you seen my white sweater!?" Corbyn shouted out as he stalked down the stairs. He met the other four boys in the main room, catching their attention almost instantly. All eyes flicked towards a smiling Daniel.

"I swear I didn't take it! It's probably in the wash" Daniel defends.

"Really? So if I went in your room, I wouldn't see it lying on the floor?" Corbyn wonders, a cheeky smile playing against his lips. Daniel's eyes went wide as he seen the faux blonde begin to turn around. It didn't take long before the brunette was standing on his feet, running past Corbyn so they stood in front of each other.

"Okay...so maybe I stole it. But only because you refused to let me wear your yellow hoodie!" Corbyn gave an eye roll, chuckling.

-

Corbyn was relatively mutual when it came to loving sweaters. He didn't hate them but he didn't have a dying passion for them either. He would admit he had owned a lot; but he swears it's only for his fashion sense. He would be shopping with the guys, when he would see a cool looking sweater. Immediately he would begin planning outfits in his head, resulting in him buying whatever he seemed fit. Most of them consisted in the same frame of style, which makes him realize he doesn't even need half of the stuff he bought.

Corbyn walked around Target, finding himself in the clothing section like always. The others were off doing whatever, leaving him to scan and search for something new to wear. He gazed through multiple clothing racks, consisting of many different items. Eventually he found himself looking at several different sweaters. He took interest, skimming his fingers over many fabrics. And before he even knows it, he has four sweaters dangling off his arm.

"You gonna buy those?" Corbyn jumped at the voice, turning to see that it was just Zach. He held a plastic toy gun in his hand, staring questionably at Corbyn.

"Maybe..."

Zach chuckled.

"And then it won't be long before you notice that you already own three of them" Zach winked as he ducked through the clothing racks, before disappearing. Corbyn scoffed, beginning to look at more.

-

Jonah adored sweaters. If he wasn't wearing a comfortable T shirt, then he was wearing a sweater. All he really wants is to feel warm and safe. He never was one for wearing the tightest shirts that show off most of your muscles. He rather wear something loose, making him content and happy. So whenever he got the chance to switch into one of his sweaters or hoodies, he didn't waste a second in doing so. Sometimes he didn't even try and put on something nice. As long as he felt cozy, he was okay.

"Good show guys!" Their manager David applaud as he seen the five boys walk off stage. They all gave tired smiles, going over to a snack table and getting a drink. They were extremely sweaty from all the movement and blinding lights; especially Jonah. A smile formed as he moved towards a clothing rack and pulled off a clean red sweater.

He removed the tight black shirt from his sticky body, sighing at the cool air around him. He looked at the sweater once more, before slipping it over his head. He immediately felt comfortable.

"Come on Jonah!" The voice of Jack beams as he motions towards the door. He's supposed to be meeting his fans.

He'll greet them with a warm hug from his sweater.

-

I thought it was cute.

-Nevaeh