Sure, Ginny and Angelina were wonderful players, but since they weren't fifteen any more, they weren't nearly as quick and agile as they used to be. Same thing goes for George himself. He had already noticed little Fred's amazing moves and knew he was going to be an excellent Chaser.

Funny, wasn't it? George had always thought Fred Jr. was almost an exact copy of the other Fred, the Fred who was now gone, but yet little Fred didn't feel like being a Beater at all. Roxanne, on the contrary, loved it.

His thoughts were interrupted when George noticed a bunch of lights in all sorts of colours, somewhere on the ground nearby. Charlie and Harry had turned around instantly, clearly thinking they'd caught sight of the Snitch. But it wasn't the Snitch. It took George a few moments to realise the thing covered in red, blue, yellow, orange, green and purple lights was his dad.

“Hello everyone!” Arthur Weasley yelled happily. The game had practically stopped for a moment, Angelina had the Quaffle but held it loosely in her hands, looking at Arthur with a grin on her face. George's dad turned around as if to let everyone see the lights he was tangled in. “Look! It's muggle lights! And I made them work with my wand! Look at those colours!”

Harry smothered a laugh. “Er – Mr. Weasley? Those are Christmas lights.”

“Oh really?” Arthur said. “Ingenious, isn't it?”

WHOOSH.

Charlie was gone.

WHOOSH.

Harry went after him.

George turned around to see what was happening and soon saw what he had expected: The two had caught sight of the real Snitch. Everyone watched the two Seekers as they shot through the sky, chasing the little golden ball head to head.

In no time they heard a 'YES!'; Harry grasped the Snitch out of the air, triumphantly he held it up in the air. Charlie congratulated him on his great catch and Fred, James and Roxanne were doing a dance of joy in the air, singing “We won! We won! We won!”.

Ron cursed as he descended.

Don't use bad words, daddy!”

“Well said, Rose!” Hermione patted her daughter on the head.

“That's enough for today.” Ginny announced. “Now, let's all get something to drink, shall we?”

Most of them ducked towards the ground and stepped off their brooms. Fred, however, stayed up in the air. “Dad? Can we please just fly a little more for a little while? As a cool-down?” Fred asked, finally having stopped the victory dance. He had practically already left, soaring through the trees that surrounded the open space where they'd been playing.

George followed him. “Sure, but don't fly to high! You don't want the muggles to notice you, do you?”

“'tever.” Fred's reply was practically made inaudible by the wind.

“So, who was that girl you used the dungbombs on?” George asked as he caught up with his son, they were alone right now, the others were all walking back to the house.

“How do you – ” Fred started, looking at his dad in surprise, but then he shrugged, laughing. “Isabelle.” He said it on a tone Fred and George had often used while talking about Percy back at school, which wasn't a good sign.

“And who is this Isabelle?”

Fred shrugged again, changing his direction to avoid a collision with an oak tree. “This annoying girl who's always telling us off. She's such a nerd and she's always the best at everything and all the teachers love her and she's a real pain in the – ”