Froze

I froze, embarrassed, and shocked.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It made me.. feel warm...

I just stared into his eyes as he stared back. I quickly realized that I probably look like a freak. Like someone who doesn't know how to control themselves. I snapped out of it and looked away as I blushed.

Baekhyun just smirked.

What does that mean?

"Hm. Don't mind him. He's just a tease." Chanyeol stated.

"oh." I plainly said.

It was awkward for a moment as we just ate. Baekhyun as predicted, broke the silence.

"So, Lee Eun, what do you like to do?"

Great, the last thing I want is to talk about my life to these guys.. sighhh

"I love music. I'm studying to become a musician." I avoided eye contact as the awkward tension got the best of me.

"Woooow" Chanyeol cooed. "I love music too, ha, we have something in common!"

I chuckled at his reaction. He's cute, oops.

I finished eating, and payed my bill.

"Thank you, for accompanying me, though it felt awkward, i'm thankful that I didn't have to eat alone."

They all made their goodbyes and I was on my way.

As I walked back the way I came, back to my apartment, I was greeted by Baekhyun catching up to me.

"Hey. I want to walk you home." He smiled.

"Why? You stalking me?" I laughed as he stared at me with that 'How dare you say that about me' look.

"Heyyyy man, woah there, I honestly just wanted your number." He awkwardly said as he rubbed the back of his neck with his hand.

"Aishhh, why didn't you just ask that in the first place?" I gave him a slight nudge.

"I mean its always awkward to ask a girl for her number." He stared at me.

"How can it be awkward if you're supposedly such a tease?" I chuckled.

"You really believe that?" He stopped in his tracks.

Feeling regretful of what I just said, I turned around and said, "Chanyeol seems like a guy I can trust. But if you clearly seem to deny it, then I guess I'll trust you."

He stood for a moment, and headed towards me.

"Lee Eun, may I have your number?"

He was so close. My heart was racing. My breath became faster.

"Y-yes, you may."

I gave him my number.

"Well I should probably get back to my friends." Baekhyun said as he let out a sigh.

"Well hey, text me later then." I chuckled.

And he did something unexpected.

He kissed me on the cheek, and ran off back to his friends.

I just froze, embarrassed, and shocked.

[A/N]

oof I tried my best, i hope it was good enough, haha, and i realize that i guess i'm very detailed?

Idk i'm talking nonsense, well I really hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Love you guys!