Chapter One: A Day With Sasuke

Start from the beginning

Seeing that she was running out of stocks of food, she made a mental note to go to a supermarket later. She then took out some eggs, cheese and milk and started to make a good breakfast for her and Sasuke.

After calling the raven haired man for breakfast, they started to eat. Upon swallowing his first spoon of omelet, Sasuke hummed lowly, a sign that Sakura took as a compliment. She guessed this is Sasuke's first decent meal after months of travelling. They ate in silence that neither bothers the both of them.

_____

After filling their empty stomach, Sasuke helped Sakura with putting the dishes on the sink, despite the latter telling the former that she can do it by herself. After doing the dishes, Sakura walked back to the living room to see Sasuke admiring a picture. It was a photo taken shortly after Hinata and Naruto's wedding. It featured the beautiful Kunoichi, Ino, Tenten, Hinata and Sakura. They all look gorgeous and happy but Sasuke's eyes were fix on a certain pinkette whose smile he could never forget.

"Thanks for the message you've gave that day," Sakura said with smile, the memory still lingers in her mind as if it was just yesterday. The piece of paper is still tucked safely in a small box that Sakura pledged to keep forever.

"That's the least I could do."

After giving the picture one last look, Sasuke looked at Sakura.

"Are you going somewhere?" Sasuke guess the pinkette is off to the hospital. He has heard she started one for the children of the war. But he didn't expect Sakura's answer.

"I'm off to the supermarket. You can visit Naruto or..."

"Or you could just stay here," Sasuke was sure that wasn't what she wanted to say. He wonder if she's still afraid of talking to him. Or if the wall he built between them was still intact. He gradually remembered the bitter things he did to her that caused the young medic to stay a good distance away from him.

Sasuke sighed silently as he watch Sakura made her way to the door. She was putting on her boots when Sasuke walked behind her.

"I could accompany you," he stated plainly, putting on his sandals as well.

Sakura blinked her surprise and stare at the raven haired man in shock. Did she hear him right? Or did the water from the shower entered her ears? Sasuke just offered her company. That's something that rarely or never ever happens. Though the fact that his words were uttered as plain as day is still there, she couldn't just believe that Sasuke Uchiha actually said what he said.

"Let's get going," he said, walking outside the apartment.

A day with Sasuke. What could go wrong?

_____

Never once in Sakura's dreams had she thought that she would do something trivial as to buy vegetables in the supermarket with the former Avenger. Sasuke was silent the whole time that she almost forgot he is even here with her. He never really spoke.

Well, until Sakura was done buying vegetables and started to walk away did Sasuke finally spoke.

Not exactly speak, but he cleared his throat.

"Sasuke-kun, is everything okay?" She asked slowly.

Maybe one of the vendors spoiled his mood. Sakura noticed the man giving Sasuke a look so maybe Sasuke started to get pissed off.

"Aren't you..." he started but then paused. Sakura was anxious to know what he wanted to say.

"What?" She asked.

"Aren't you going to buy some tomatoes?"

Sakura blinked.

Tomatoes? Sasuke's favorite food. How could she forget? Maybe she'll buy some and make tomato soup for dinner.

The mere fact that Sasuke actually voiced out his like for tomatoes was beyond Sakura. She never seen this side of him. After buying some tomatoes, they proceeded to buy meats and Sasuke was back in his usual silent self. Though Sakura hoped to see more of Sasuke's other side that's slowly surfacing. This side of him that Sakura had instantly like. She knew it would take time, but she wouldn't mind waiting. She waited for seven years, a few years wouldn't hurt at all. Only she didn't know that she doesn't need to wait for a few years as their destiny together would start to unfold. Soon.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading!!! Wanna read more chapters? Vote and comment down your thoughts!!!

I plan to take things at a good pace. I forgot to put a warning at the beginning of the Prologue. So here's a WARNING: There will be MATURE CONTENTS in the future Chapters but I'll tone them down a bit.

Again thanks for reading! Vote\comment!