~3~

I have SO many twists and turns planned for this book! I am so excited to write it! I advise you to be prepared and buckle ya seatbelts because you are in for a very bumpy and rocky ride! 

P.S. Have them tissues near you!

Brittany

I left Anaya at the daycare and made my way to the nail salon. After this, I am going to the mall. Handling a 5-year-old is a lot of work. I get no time to myself ever. 

I got my nails done and was walking to my car when I felt someone was following me. I turned around every time I felt someone's presence behind me but there was no one there. I hurriedly made my way to my car and instantly locked all my doors. I know there was someone behind me. I know I am not crazy!

As I was driving to pick up Anaya, I thought about who could've been following me. Symere.

It has to be Symere. I have his most prized possession, Anaya, and I know he wants her back badly but he should've never ended things between us. And that too over a little argument. I can't fake it. I can't give Dajha fake love. Her presence irks me. It was supposed to be Brittany, Symere, and Anaya, but because of her hoe ass mother, Dajha's ass is stuck with us.

I hate that bitch and her daughter. Thank god she is dead. Because if she wasn't, I probably would've killed her myself. But God has a plan for everyone right. I am meant to be in Symere's life no matter what.

Symere

I paced around the room thinking of what I was going to do to get Anaya back. Dajha was taking her middle of the day nap which gave me the freedom to look worried. I didn't want her to feel like something was wrong even though she's smart enough to know. She is just like Jace. She blames herself for everything that goes wrong. 

Not much later, my phone buzzed. It was Milly. 

MillBot: Jazz is in labor! IDK WHAT TO DOOOO!

I chuckled to myself.

Sy: are y'all at the hospital?

He was typing dumb fast.

MillBot: NO! bro i am scaredddd.

Only Milly.

Sy: nigga you done killed a million people and you scared of ya girl giving birth? 😂😂

MillBot: this not the time uzi .. 

Sy: take her to the hospital nigga! wtf you want me to do? be a doctor and deliver ya babies tf😂!

MillBot: Thanks for ALL the help uzi🙄

Sy: Man up Mill..you gone see a human pop outta another human..try not to look scared cause Jazz needs confidence and that she can only get from you. don't forget the diaper bag and whatever else she might need afterwards. text me when the Lil Mill's out! 

MillBot: thanks bruh❤️ (no gay shit)

Again. Only Milly.

I put my phone down as I seen Dajha pop up from her nap.

"Hey princess"

I opened my arms motioning for her to crawl over and give me a hug. She did just that while rubbing her eyes. She put her head on my shoulder and started mumbling.

"What you say baby?"

I asked so she could speak louder.

"I seen mommy."

She said and I froze.

"W-what?"

I asked confused.

"I seen mommy in my dream."

I rubbed her back while I asked her more questions.

"What did she say?"

"She said she loves me and she loves you too."

I straightened my body while Dajha was still in my arms.

"What else did she say?"

I asked her.

"She said to tell you that you need to watch out. There are people who are trying to hurt you and me..."

Before I could say something, she continued her sentence.

"And she said she knows you will handle everything because you are very strong."

I felt something in me come alive when Dajha said that.

"Is that all?"

I asked, just in case if she missed something.

She shook her head yes.

After about 10 minutes, when I was sure she had fallen asleep, I hear her voice.

"Daddy?"

She said.

"Yes princess."

"Do you think God is gonna take you away from me?"

She asked getting off of me and looking deep in my eyes.

"N-no baby, why you say that?"

I asked her, surprised at her question.

"Because God takes everyone I love away from me."

I saw a tear fall out her beautiful hazel eye.

"God took mommy first and then he took Anaya. I miss them so much.."

She cried.

I wiped her tears and pulled her close to my chest and held her there tightly. I let go of my tears and both of us were sitting there crying.

"I miss them too babygirl."

Felt good when I let go of all the pain bottled up inside of me and I am sure Dajha did too. I miss you Jace. I miss you alot....

___________________________________________________________

How was it? 

Kind of emotional at the end, i know. 

Who do you think is following Brittany?

Love ya <3