Chapter 2 - The accident

AN/I'm in the car so if some letters are doubled it's because we hit a bump!Enjoy!

(This is ten years later they are 14)
YN's POV
I was reading a book when Ryan came in.He looked like he was crying recently."Y?""Yeah""Mom d-died in a c-car crash."My heart fell.Both of our parents are gone.Tears formed in my eyes."o-Okay I'll be down in a second for the funeral."I said.He went out.I can't believe it.Both.Gone.I only have RR(Ryan)Now.I sighed.I put on a black dress.When we got there we sat by each other.We invited Sabre,Unicorn,Tina,and Goldy.Unicorn And Goldy were my idea.They sat by me while Tina and Sabre sat by Ryan.When the speecher started to talk I couldn't help to remember what dad said the day before he left."I'll never leave.We both love you.We are always by you."When the funeral was done we walked home.I was dead inside.My eyes faded.Everything has changed.RR was talking with Tina while me and Sabre had our arms around each other's shoulder.When we were home I ran to my room.It was black with a white bed.I cried into my black pillow case.My right eye turned red.I went down stairs RR was making food.I just took a nap on the couch.

-in her dream-

I woke up in darkness.I looked at a light.It had Mom and Dad.When it turned off and turned back on it was mommdead and dad evil?After that I woke up breathing heavy.Ever since dad left I have had that dream but with only him."Same dream?"Ryan asked."Yeah but with mom"I replied.I looked at the time."Night"I said."Night?Its only 8:45"He said."Idc I'm ending this chap-I mean day."I said.I fell asleep in my bed.

SOTIRED