Librarian! Goth x Skeleton! reader

Start from the beginning

Once the bell rung, everyone when to their next class.....

~~Skip le time to afterschool~~

I decided to stay afterschool and said 'goodbye' to Lillian as she leaves. I sighed, finding out that I'm alone again so I decided to head to the library....it was the worst choice I ever did..

I walked in the library without Goth greeting me, than I heard it...I heard moans...my eye(sockets??) began to tear up as I backed away to the exit, I sorta...ran out leaving a loud click. I ran all the way home as hot tears begin to spill out.

I opened the gate of my house and slammed it shut, I heard my mother open the door to check what's happening but to only see her daughter in a sobbing mess. She ran to me and comforted me, trying to calm me down.

I held onto her shirt tightly and cried. She brings me inside and seats me to the couch.

The pain I felt was too much....I don't even know if I want to go to school.

My mother brought a cup of water so I can calm down. I drunk the water and placed the cup on the coffee table. I wiped the rest of my tears away and got up to go upstairs to my room. I told my mother that I'm going to finish some homework.

Than I got a text from Goth..

Goth: (Y/n), were you the one who opened the door in the library???

(Y/n): No why? I was home this whole time.

I had to lie to him since I didn't want him to know...

(Y/n): Hey...Goth, I have something to tell you

Goth:What is it??

(Y/n): Goth...I...

Than it hit me..Goth only likes me as a friend....

(Y/n): I just want you to know that I'm happy that your with Palette.

Goth: Oh well thanks (Y/n). Without your help, I wouldn't be more happy in my life!

More tears began stream down my cheek(bones??), as I whimpered from the pain my soul is going through like as if it broke into billions of pieces. I putted my phone down and covered my face with my pillow as I let it all out.

~~Next Day~~

I walked my way to school until I heard a familiar voice, I didn't want to look so I continued to walk to my locker. I undid my lock and grabbed my things for Art class. I ignored the calls as I continued to walk to Art class, until I felt someone grab my wrist. I didn't turn at all to look at him, the pain my soul went through is just too much for me.

"(Y/n)...why are you ignoring me...?" He asked but I stayed silent, not wanting to tell him anything.

"Why are you acting so strange lately...? Why have you been so distant with me lately?! " He asked again with questions that I didn't want to answer.

Than I snapped, I couldn't hold it anymore. I need to let it all out...

"THE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN IGNORING YOU WAS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN!!!! THE REASON WHY I'VE BEEN SO DISTANT WITH YOU IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO MESS UP THE RELATIONSHIP YOU AND PALETTE HAVE!!..." I paused as I felt tears slip out.