Chapter Six: The Drunk

Start from the beginning

        "You really think you should be having more drinks?" I ask her, as she's pouring herself a shot. She drinks it likes it's nothing.

        "Let her relax man. It's a part, remember?" I turn around to see Xavier grinning at me, a knowing look in his eye.

        I grin back and say, "Where the fuck you have been all night?"

        "It's tough shit running a party. So I thought I'd take a quick break upstairs with her." He pointed to a pretty brunette that was coming down the stairs, looking quite satisfied.

        Lana giggled and slurred out something that sounded like, "She's hot."

        I wasn't surprised that she made a comment like that because she usually said whatever was on her mind, drunk or not.

        Xavier walked around me and placed an arm around her shoulder like they were good, old friends. If it were anyone other guy, I would probably tear off their arm.

        When I asked Lana to meet Xavier, I saw that she was hesitant. When they meet, they hit off and I'm glad that it went so well. I wanted to them to like each other because I knew that they were a huge part of my life. When Xavier made a crude joke that I thought would sure make Lana hate him, I was pleasantly surprised when she laughed at the joke.

        Xavier was looking like he had the best idea ever. "Why don't you go give her a quick peck on the lips, Lana? I'm sure everyone would enjoy it. . ."

        Lana grinned and nodded, and my heart rate shot up. I could dig that scenario. If she was going to kiss a girl, I was going to bust a nut right here. Xavier looked like he would do the same, looking over to me and mouthing holy shit to me.

        And then Lana looked at both of us and laughed, quite loudly, I might say. "You should see the looks on your fucking faces." She rolled her eyes at us, and walked into my chest, leaned into it. I could still dig this scenario. "I don't think I could ever be that drunk."  She yawned and her eyelids fluttered.

        "I'm gonna head out man. Good luck cleaning up this shit." I grabbed Lana's hand and started toward the front door.

        Once we got into the car, she murmured something about music. I put my favorite band in, and she hummed along.

        When we got in front of our building, I looked over to see Lana sleeping. I gently shook her shoulder but she didn't even stir. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side. Opening the door, I slid my hands under her unconscious body and lifted her into my arms.

        For a tall girl, she wasn't very heavy. When she was in my arms like this, it felt right. Like I could hold her there and not get tired. As soon as we got to our floor, I was faced with a dilema. Should I try to get her into her own apartment or just bring her into mine? Where were her keys anyway? Searching in her jean pockets I found nothing. Remembering that she left them in my glove compartment, I just settled for bringing her into my own apartment. It wasn't like she hadn't been in my apartment before, its just that she's never slept over night.

        Burying my worries, I opened my door (a difficult action when you're holding a person) and went inside. I went to my room and laid her carefully on my bed. I wish I could take the time to just watch her, but she was waking up.

        Her eyes landed on me and she said something that I would never expect her to say.

        "Why don't you think I'm pretty?"

        I couldn't help but laugh. If only she knew how hot I thought she was, how sexy and beautiful she was.

        Now she looked mad.

        "You fuck, why are you laughing at me?" She slurred. She was still drunk but looked genuinely upset. She got up and practically shot out of the room. I had to grab her arm so she wouldn't leave

        "Lana, wait." I forced my face to remain serious. "You were the hottest girl at the party. All the guys wanted to fuck you right on the floor." Much to my displeasure.

        She was silent for a moment and then her face softened. I lead her back to the room and said, "I'll get some shirt for you to wear."

        I go ruffle through all my shit, finding the smallest shirt I could find. The logo reads Ocean City, MD. I remember going there for my senior week. I figure this shirt is small enough, although it would probably reach her knees.

        I turn around and I freeze. Right before me, Lana is shrugging off her jeans. Her back to me, her shirt is on the ground already. She is wearing a bright, neon orange bra and lacy black panties that stretch over her ass. Her long, dark hair brushes against her waist. Those legs stretch for miles, shapely and tan. And that ass. It was big and round, demanding to be grabbed. She had an hour glass figure. She was a goddess right before me.

        She turned around and stared at me with those golden eyes. They were piercing right now. She walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and looked up at me. Her whole body pressed against mine and I wish I could feel her bare skin against my own. Feel the softness of it, the muscles beneath it, the temperature of it. I'm sure she could feel my dick, that was rock hard, against her stomach.

        "I want you. Now." She demanded. She stood on her toes and with strength that even surprised me, she grabbed my head and kissed me.

        At first I didn't do anything. But then everything inside seem to light on fire and crackle with energy. I grabbed her hips and lifted her so that I didn't have to bend my neck so much. She let out a yelp of surprise but wrapped her legs around my waist.

        I've never felt so alive. Never has it been like this with any other girl before. Lana was electrifying, her lips zapping me. They were soft but hard against my lips. They demanded that I give more and I gave everything I could. Her tongue slid into my mouth and I moaned. Our tongues fought for control, my hands fell from her my waist to her ass. God, it felt wonderful. I squeezed, maybe harder then I should've, but she moaned and wiggled into my grip.

        I laid us on the bed and her hands went underneath my shirt, exploring my stomach and chest. I pressed kisses against her forehead, her cheeks, her jaw until I moved down to her neck. She arched her entire body into mine and I licked a path down her hot throat. She whimpered, "Andro." Hearing my name, my real name, set me on fire and I growled.

        I looked at her and I suddenly realized that this was wrong. I was practically taking advantage of her. She was still drunk, too drunk. I wasn't going to do this when she was like this. I liked her too much and I respected her. With self restraint I didn't know I had, I lifted my body off of her.

        "What's wrong?" Lana mumbled. Her eyes were already closing.

        I sighed, "We aren't doing this when your like this."

        The look she sent me was not anger or embarrassment, but understanding. She nodded and said, "I'm tired. . ." and by the time she finished that thought, her eyes closed and she fell back against the bed.

        I covered her body with a blanket and went into the bathroom. I needed a cold shower like I've never needed anything in my life before. Hopefully, she wouldn't remember this in the morning.

        Looks like I would be using my hand tonight.