Thapki : i wont leave you ever....iii ppromise....

Bihaan was sudeenly gleeful thapki could feel it in his tightened embrace. The warmth it emitted was all she aspired for.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Doctor : She's out of danger you all can meet her now.
sahir rose up beatifically and jocundly driven by excitement and so was vasu...but with her heart burdened under something. The doubt seeded in her mind multiplied founding suitable substratum as Shradha , kabir and Dhruv stopped Sahir.

Shradha : Go to the bench ...backwards..

Sahir : wth ! i have to meet her..

Shradha smirked and the next moment sahir was tossed across the white marbeled floor. His head was red stained as blood showed up. Sahir was taken by a terrible surprise. Kabir just pushed him too hard. He was not yet over it when Shradha did the rest to astound him.

Shradha : Dear Sahir , Just don't intermeddle right now in anything it will hurt you trust me and just make yourself comfortable beside vasundhra Pandey. oops !! aunty ji...

Sahir was shocked for the second time this day. He was not sure whether he was dreaming or was living in reality.
Everything seemed as if it was a fantasy.

Kabir : so Dear Mom , and Bihaan's slave...lets get to the business i am sure you two are busy too. Well , Shradha stabbed piu because she came to know My and Dhruv's plan regarding Thapki and Bihaan.

Shradha : And she just obtruded too much in our affairs. That was annoying...well no worries Sahir & aunty jii you both seem quite blissful at the news doc gave she's fine good i too prayed from god that she should be fine else how you two will help me. Right now she's fine , Hmmm but till when i wonder...

Vasu : nooooooooooo....no..not my daughter plzzzzz..le..leave her..i beg you please...(holding shradha's feet )

Kabir : oh you old lady...(holding her from her hair)....we'll leave her only if you two do what we say...

Kabir held his groin in pain squeezing his body cocooning it as sahir's shoe pressed its heal against it.

Dhruv : beating us...huh...lol !! i think you want piu dead...hai na shradha ?

Sahir : you can't harm her.....i wont let that happen cause....

Shradha : because ? vse yes why does it matters if she lives or die...what does she mean to you..nothing ik..nothing because you love Thapki....

Sahir :noooooo i don't...shradhaaaaa (ruddy boiling eyes)
Sahir 's trust was broken today he could feel the itchiness in his heart...his childhood frnd betrayed him and the thought of Thapki knowing the truth iced his body. They say when death comes everything becomes clear, the mist sheds and this was what happening.

Sahir : You won't harm her Shradha...

Shradha : you don't know what i can do....sahir....for Bihaan i can do anything...i love him...

Sahir : what ??????

Shradha : Ohk, so vasundhra pandey & sahir are you two ready to negotiate terms ?

Sahir : aunty ji...they can't do anything to piu..trust me i wont let anyone even touch her till i am alive...

Vasu : And why should i trust you ?

Sahir : because....i...because i...love her...

Vasu saw the flicker which crossed his eyes as he spoke it. Indeed he loved her daughter. The pain accumulating his heart was evident on his face.