CHAPTER 1

How dare you? She asked. He blinked and stood still with no words. She started to shout at him more and more and finally he said I'm not the one to who sowed the seeds for this chaos .
CHAPCHAPPPP... she slapped him and said you where the who pushed me in this manhole all because of you. See I'm not able to take my scooty back from the manhole . He said so that's your problem right then let me help you with that . He helped her to take her scooty back from the manhole which he crashed few minutes ago with his brand new maroon ertiga . She finally said Huh I got rid of this chaos and vanished from that place as quick as wink . But he couldn't take his eyes from her she was a pretty female in her early 20s she was clad in a yellow Salwar with a pink dupata and wore a little more of make up than a normal girl and to add on her tassel earings caught everyone's attention all together she looked extremely perfect. And then he said I WANNA MEET YOU AGAIN .

                   CHAPTER 2
She went to her house . Her mum  called RUDYYYY she said ma please don't call me like that it sounds so kiddish but my dear rudy so r still a kid to me .

After a heavy day  she came and sat in the sofa in the corner of her study room and started recording " HEY EVERYONE I'M RUVIYA . Blah blah blah.
Her mum interrupted her!
Beta its already 5 pm you have to leave for your calligraphy class and its your first day over there so I don't wanna you to be late .
So gear up fast get ready I will drop you . She said but ma I can go on my own . Mum said arrey ruviya l will  drop u because anyways I have to go that side because I'm going to renu aunty's house she invited me for a dinner over there .
She said oh ma (sarcastic smile)
ENJOY . Ok fine you can drop me over there .
Ma and Ruviya left .
In the car .........
Ma said my dear rudy (ruviya)
don't mess up with anyone over there try to stay calm without creating any chaos. So I hope you will have a good day over there.
Ruviya smiled at her ma and said will see .

At the class.
Ma dropped ruviya in the class and went .....
That's was a small building and her class was on the second floor she used staircase to the first floor. And asked the receptionist over there can I meet miss Payal the receptionist said yeah wait a minute . She waited for around 4 minutes and then finally Payal arrived .
Payal said so you're ruviya . I mean Ruviya Sharma . Ruviya said yeah . So let me guide you to the further procedures .
Payal asked ruviya to fill the admission form and they both went to ruviya classroom .
Ok fine the so called class room
It was not like a typical class room it had very dull lighting and was filled with musical instruments . Payal called Shiv.. Shiv where are you? And finally Shiv arrived ........
Ruviya couldn't believe her eyes she was completely shocked bewildered and the list goes on and finally she said "You"