CH 1: At First Sight

Start: 14/07/18

Thor and Loki were on the earth for a walk. Since Asgard had people that still where against Loki they decided to return for a little bit to get some peace.

"This is pointless" Loki said. "It doesn't matter how long we're gone. They'll still see me as a threat"

"Don't worry brother" Thor said. "We'll fix this someway"

Suddenly a girl walked into Loki. Her black long hair and her dark brown eyes really caught his attention. She muttered a small sorry and she gave him a nervous smile before she walked away.

A bit further away he saw her friends.

"How clumsy can you be?" One of them laughed.

He saw them disappeared behind the corner.

"Loki?" He heard Thor call for him.

"I'm sorry" He said when he woke up of his thoughts. "I was thinking. How long are we going to stay brother?"

"As long as you want to" Thor said. "I've made an agreement with S.H.I.E.L.D. They are giving us a place to stay for as long as we want to. As a thanks-for-protecting-earth-gift"

"Well that was kind of them" Loki said sarcastically.

They walked around some quarters until they came to a big kind of hotel. There was an agent waiting with the keys.

"Good evening" He said. "Here's your keys. Your room is on the top floor"

"Thank you" Thor said.

They went into their room. It was big with a beautiful view over New York. They settle down and didn't do much that day. But for once Loki could sleep without worrying about someone killing him in his death.

*****

The next day they decided to go to Starbucks where they, according to Thor had the best coffee in the entire universe.

But when they went inside Loki saw the girl that went into him earlier. She was a simple cashier at Starbucks.

"May I get your order" She asked.

"A triple milk mocha and..." Thor looked back on Loki but he just shock his shoulder. "Do you have anything to recommend?"

"Our coffee n' caramel is pretty popular" She said. "But personally I like the Dark coffee with cream"

"I'll take the Dark coffee with Cream then" Thor said.

"On my way" She said and walked away to fix the orders. Not long after she came back with them. "Any names on the orders"

"Thor on the triple mocha and Loki on the other" Thor said.

They got their coffee and took a table. Later a two boys and a girl went inside. Loki overheard their conversation.

"Ah Daphne" One of the boys said. "Still working on this simple place? When are you going to do something with your life?"

"Nice to see you too James?" The girl who's name was Daphne said sarcastically. "Why do you even care when you not in it anymore?"

"So sassy" James said.

"So boring" Daphne replied. "Now let me take your orders"

"Fine" James said. "Three Royal coffees. It shall stand the king on one of them. The Queen on the other. And the butler on the third"

"Not cool bro" The other guy said.

Daphne made their orders and wrote down as they said. Then they paid and walked out.

"See ya" James said before he closed the door.

"I hope not" She muttered.

Then she continued working.

"Loki?" Thor called.

"Yes" Loki replied and snapped out of his thoughts.

"If you want to we can return to Asgard" Thor said. "Just tell me"

"No need brother" Loki said. "I like the thought of that these small humans can't hurt me"

Then suddenly Daphne went up to them.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but it's a policy to ask...." She said. "Was the coffee good?"

"Very" Thor replied.

"And what about your coffee. Was it good to you?" She asked Loki.

"It was good thank you" He said polite.

She gave them a big smile and walked away.

From that day Loki went to Starbucks everyday to get his coffee. Or more secretly to see Daphne. He didn't know what it was. It was like something always caught his attention when she was around.

Sometimes he was there with Thor and sometimes without. Today he was there without Thor. He was drinking his coffee when suddenly a familiar person came in.

Peter Parker.

"Of course" Loki said. "We're in New York. What did I expect"

~~~~~

Thanks for reading.