#CareForCancer

As you all know, my mom had cancer over ten years ago. I watched her suffer through surgery, mammography, radiation, and chemotherapy. I watched her crying herself to sleep, wishing the pain would go away. I watched her begging God to take her, to end the suffering so she could finally be in peace. I watched her giving up on life because the pain and suffering were too much to bear.

       It broke my heart.

       My family and I did whatever it took to get her on her feet, telling her how much we love her and begging her to fight back the disease.

       In the end, we triumphed over cancer. Although she is currently still going for a check-up every now and then, but she has that spirit deep within her. A fiery spirit to live.

       There are many kinds of research to find the cure for cancer and I am truly grateful for that.

       However, this movement that I am starting is not related to those research (since we all know, I'm not a doctor, let alone a researcher). What I want is to spread the awareness and also inspire those who are currently struggling with cancer not to give up. I also want to inspire people who have lost their loved ones because of this disease and those who are having to watch their loved ones fighting the disease right now.

       If you are as passionate as me and interested in joining this movement, you can tag your story with #CareforCancer and also put a sticker on your book cover. If you want your story to be featured on the reading list, you can send a link to your story to CareforCancer.

       I truly believe that the words you write can leave a huge impact and create a lasting memory.

       "Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate, and to humble." -- Yehuda Berg

Loads of pizza, stay blessed!
Yours truly,
agatharoza x