2

THIRD PERSON POV :

1 month later

Zargham was still busy in solving the case . Aria was finally getting normal . Her physical bruises were completely healed .aria spent her day studying or helping aisha in the NGO . Ali and aisha treated her like their own little sister .

Aria didnt inform her brother about the whole incident . She didnt want to worry him . She planned to keep her stay at Ali's home private .

One day , she was painting for Aisha . Aria has told her about her this hobby and aisha wanted to have her paintings .

Zargham came to ali's home . It wasnt unusual for him to come ananounced to his house , but he hasnt come here from 1 month due to aria .

The servant told him that Ali and aisha were in the back garden of the house . When he was going there , he saw the door of a room open , aria was busy in painting . Her silky brown were placed in a messy bun .her blue eyes were looking magical with fascination in it .

It was the first time , zargham was seeing him in 1 month and also the 1st time , zargham wanted to touch her porcalien skin and feel it .

The voice of something falling pulled zargham out of his trance . He quickly stepped towards the back garden .

Zargham came there to spend time with ali but he wasnt feeling like that now . He was feeling confused due to the warm feeling filling his heart .

Next day , zargham went to ali's place again . This time aria and aisha were making something in the kitchen .from the place ali and zargham were sitting, they could see them but aria and aisha's backs were toward them .

The whole time ali and zargham were talking , zargham's eyes were on aria's back . He wasnt even noticing that what was he doing .

After 2 days, zargham went again. Today he couldnt see aria . He was feeling restlessness . His eyes were roaming in all directions .

Ali was noticing his impatience but didmt say anything .
Finally zargham decided to ask " where are the ladies today " .

"Oh there was some new case , so they went to the NGO " ali said with a smirk .

"Oh " zargham was sounding disappointed .

"Btw you could ask me directly about aria , no need to beat around the bush " ali said smiling .

" what are you talkin about? " zargham said feigning innocence .

" i have noticed the way you look at her"ali said and zargham sighed.

" I know, it weird and may be wrong . But i cant seem to stop myself .doesnt matter how much i try , i just cant ..cant ....." zargham stopped .

Ali gave me a knowing look " you are in love bro "

Zargham was shocked to hear it but then the realisation sinked in .

The protectiveness he was feeling towards her . The need to have her presence all the time is all because of love .

A grin broke on zargham's face . Ali also smiled .

" should we start the preprations of the wedding ?" Ali asked teasingly .

" oh no, first of all i need to tell mom and dad and then talk to aria's brother ." Zargham said

" you are forgetting about the bride ." Ali reminded him .

" i can talk to her . When she comes back " zargham said .

" no , they will come late . You should come tomorrow morning for breakfast and then u can talk to her as well " ali said and zargham agreed after a thought .

How was the update frndz?

What do you think will happen next?