Chapter 1

Waking up is one of the most dreadful things in the world. Don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm all that cool life vibes and all that shit, but I like my sleep. Actually, I fucking love my sleep. Unfortunately, since school was this morning, I had to wake up pretty damn early. I think the only good thing about it was that I had Haz by my side. We've been friends forever, he's a loveable dork. I mean- in a platonic way, cause you know, I'm not gay. 

"Mate, what are you doing?" He asked me, completely dragging me out of my thoughts. 

"I'm getting naked, the fuck does it look like I'm doing?" I stated sarcastically to him, completely catching him off guard.

"Woah, alright. No need for that image, Thomas." He says putting his hands up to emphasize his words.

"I was in my own thoughts, don't be such a div and maybe I won't give you more thoughts about me being naked." 

"Maybe I want you to." He says with a sly smirk that just happens to creep onto his face.

We probably shouldn't be saying this in school, I mean... there are a lot of kids around. Who cares, though?  ̶I̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶,̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶a̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.  Nope, nope, nope, nope. Not gay, not at all, I don't know why that just popped into my head.  ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶, ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶e̶f̶i̶t̶s̶... M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶...  ALRIGHT, LET'S NOT GO THERE. Wow, it's way too early for me or something because I never ever think of any guys like that. Especially Haz, my best mate, the kid who lives right next door to me, who I've known for just about most of my life. 

"Bro, can you stop zoning out? For like a minute before the teacher walks in the bloody room?"

"Wha-"

"Alright class, so for today's lesson..." The teacher just so convienantly cuts me off.

"Bloody hell, Tom." He whispers to me, rolling his eyes.

"My bad." I apologize pleadingly to him.

* * * * *

His hands roamed over my body, it was with such a passion it was as if it was meant to happen. They caressed my chest, and slowly lowered themselves down towards my waist. His body hovered over mine, and he looked into my eyes with such a lust that I knew what he wanted, and I wanted him to have it. To take all of me, and for me take all of him... To be complete.... He came closer to me, his face so close to me, I could feel the heat of his breath on my ear... That's when he whispered-

"Yo, what do you want for dinner?"

"Wha-" I say cutting myself off, a heat rising to my face... and other parts...

"Food...? Uh, you know it's this thing that you put in your mouth, so you don't die."

"I know what food is, Harrison."

"Okay great, now what do you want?"

"Uh- Can you just uh- Give me a secon-" I say cutting myself off and running into the bathroom.

"Mate, what the hell is going on with you today?" He yells from the other room.

"Nothing, I just realized I had to do something!"

"...In the restroom?"

"...Yes."

"Alright, then..."