Sweaty Palms

Your POV

...positive.You were pregnant.You had no idea what to do so you slowly handed the test to mahogany so she could see.When she saw it she walked up to you and said "everything will be alright" and hugged you.

You responded with a broken voice "no it won't,i'm a pregnant teenager".As you said this tears started rushing down your face

Mahoganys Moms POV

I was in the kitchen making dinner for mahogany and (Y/N) when I heard the sound of crying coming from her room.I walked to the door and slowly opened it and saw a pregnancy test in (Y/N) hand.I knew right then that (Y/N) was pregnant.

Your POV

After you calmed down mahogany called the doctor to make an appointment for tomorrow morning.You were so scared that your palms were sweating and you were shaking.

When Mahogany got off the phone she came up to you and said "I made an appointment for 12 tomorrow so be here at 11:30".

You lifelessly responded "ok".

As you were driving home you didn't know if you were gonna tell cam or wait until after the doctors appointment.

As you pulled up into the drive way you decided to wait until tomorrow.

Cams POV

When (Y/N) walked in it looked like she had just seen a ghost.She was shaking and all the color in her face was gone.She shuffled over and sat next to me not saying a word.

I asked "Whats wrong babe".She didn't answer.

I was getting really concerned because she has been acting weird lately.I didn't know what to do so I let her rest her head on my shoulder and she instantly fell asleep.

''''''''''''''The Next Morning'''''''''''''

Your POV

It was 11:15 so you decided to start driving to mahogany's house.When you pulled into the driveway she was already waiting outside.

When you got into the doctors office you felt sick to your stomach because there was a bunch of pregnant women around you and baby naming books.

You were so not ready to have a kid.

You sat for a while until you heard the doctor say (Y/N).You got really scared and held really tight onto mahogany's hand.

When you got into the room the doctor sat down and patted the seat next to him.

You walked up and sat next to him.Then he said "so your period was late and you have a positive pregnancy test,right?"

You quietly said yes.

Then he started asking questions like ,when was your last period,and how often do you have sex.

After answering those awkward questions he asked "Your on birth control right?"

You said yes and he said "ok,I want you to take another pregnancy test but this one is more advanced" as he said this he handed it to you.

When you were finished you handed the test to him and he walked out the room too go let another doctor see it.

You were holding onto mahoganys hand the whole time and when the doctor walked back in he said "ok,well I observed your test and you are .............

I hoped you liked this chapter,anyways I will be updating another chapter in like 5 minutes so stay tuned.Love you guys <4