Crave You (Cameron Dallas Dirty Fanfiction)

Your POV

You woke up at 12 on the dot Saturday morning and yawned loudly.Your loud grunt woke up your boyfriend of 1 year Cameron.He slowly opened his eyes and said "Hey beautiful".

His sexy morning voice turned you on so much,you responded "hey babe" and kissed him on the cheek.As you were pulling away Cameron pulled you back in and kissed you passionately on the lips.This got heated really quickly and turned into a make out session.

As you two were making out you slowly moved your hand under cams shirt to feel his abs.He was so ripped and he turned you on so much.

Before it escalated you pulled away from cameron and said "we can't do this,were going to be late for the beach with jack,mahogany,and matt".He responded with a pouty face "okay".

You got up off the bed and made your way to the bathroom.You were wearing one of cameron's shirts with no pants on,His shirts fell about mid thigh on you.As you were walking you could feel cameron eyeing your legs and ass.

Cameron's POV

As she got up and walked away I looked at her perfectly toned tanned legs and thought about how much I loved her.I really wish I could spend the day with her but we already had plans.I snapped out of thinking when I heard the shower water start.

I slowly got up and went to find my swimming trunks.I found them slipped them on and went down stairs to wait for (Y/N).

Your POV

You finally finished getting ready and you started walking downstairs.Cam was already waiting for you.You ended up wearing your hot pink bikini with your black Ray bans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fast Forward 5 Minutes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were waiting with cam on the couch and you finally heard the loud honk of Jack's jeep outside.You ran outside so excited to go to the beach.As you got in you greeted your best friend Mahogany,and jack and matt.Cameron got in shortly after you.As you guys were driving Jack pulled into the Taco Bell drive thru.You literally screamed "Order me nachos!!!".Mahogany and Jack started laughing and Matt responded "Calm down before you wet yourself (Y/N)".You laughed and playfully hit him on the head.

When you got your food,Jack parked in the parking lot so you guys could eat.You were so hungry that you literally ate the whole thing in 2 seconds.When you finished you looked up and noticed that cameron was looking at you the whole time.Your cheeks got red with embarrassment and you looked down.Cameron put his finger under your chin and lifted your head up.Cameron quietly said "you have sour cream on your face".Before you could wipe it off cameron licked it off.You awkwardly said "thank you" and then kissed him.

No one in the car noticed because you were sitting in the back.You guys had a long car ride to the beach so you decided to rest your head on cams shoulder.

Cams POV

She fell asleep in my arms with her head rested on my shoulder.I loved watching her sleep because sometimes she would twitch a little bit and I found it so adorable.I really think I could spend the rest of my life with this girl.