"What was that?"

I decided to get ready in a pair of leggings and my blue floral crop top after I hopped in the shower. I dry my hair just a little and I tame my curls by straightening my hair and putting it in a messy bun. I glance my self and think not to bad. I glance at the clock with is already flashing 7:49.
"Dang" I mutter.
I head down stairs and my brother actually got dressed to. He is wearing a pair of black jeans and his black Time Square sweatshirt.
'Well you two look nice." My step mom says with a bright smile as she walks into the kitchen with April, Zach, and Jeremy on her sides. Me and Zach steal glances from each other and we smile.
-After Dinner-
*Ring Ring*
April's and My mom phone ring at the same time. They step into separate parts of the living room. Me who has been avoiding any conversations with anyone throughout dinner is clearly not pulling through when Zach decides to throw up a conversation.
"So Sabrina." Zach starts " How old are you?.
I don't know why but I have to think about this for a moment. "I'm 17. What about you guys?" I say in regards to him and Jeremy witch I realize is talking to my brother very quietly over that table.
' I'm 18 and my brother is 20. He just started college."
I was about to respond when April and my mom come rushing in the room.
"I'm really sorry you guys but I discover that I already have a business trip already but the good thing is, is that me and April have the same job and we will be leaving together and you 4 can all stay over at her house for the week."
I smile at the thought of me and Zach spending the night. My head gets caught up in the though of me liking Zach and him liking me. Crazy. My head shouts.
I didn't even realize that there already packing there stuff into April's SUV. I'm the only one at the table still. I rinse of the plates and load them into the dishwasher.
-2 hours later
*-story catch up-*
° We all have been watching movies and exchanging small talk throughout the movies. As were all about to head up stairs there's a knock at the door°
"I didn't invite anybody over." Zach says heading ton the door.
"I didn't either." Jeremy says following Zach to the door. I just decide its nothing and I walk upstairs to Zach's room. On his wall he has I love you posters and BadZachX on his wall and biggest fan.
"His friends must of made those" I say and head to his closet. I throw on my spandex and I throw on what of Zach's baggy t-shirts and I hop in his bed.
I hear rushing up the stairs witch sounds like multiple people. I think its nothing but that quickly changes when a large group of boys appear in the door way.
" Uhh, hi." I say giving out a small wave.
My eyes connects to a boys and he his cute. I smile at him and he blushes a little.
"Zach.??" The more Latino one says. "What is this" he says and I must look offended because he says "No offense"
"This is Sabrina" she's staying with us for a week while are parents are on a businesses trip.
We all introduce each other and it feels very awkward..
"Well you guys are welcome to any part of the house besides mine Jeremy's and my moms" Zach says pushing the boys out. "Use a condom" the boy who was smiling at me said. I believe his name was Nick Bean.
Me and Zach spend the rest of the night cuddled together. I feel pretty tired so I kiss his check and tell him goodnight he kisses me on the lips. Its a long passionate kiss. He pulls away and I bite my lip. I turn away from him and he pulls me into his arms.
You just met him. And he kissed you. Time will tell.
I must of fell asleep because I feel people jumping up and down on the bed.