I think I'm falling...

-Storyline-
You are moving to Austin, TX from Satan Island, NY. After your dad was deported your stepmother decided it would be best to move closer to the border.
   "Sabrina are you ready for the new house? New friends, new everything!" My stepmother actually sounds excited about me leaving my friends.
   "What teenage girl likes change" I say and she smirks as we pull into the driveway.
  The moving fan has already moved everything in. All we now have to do is unpack. I rush to the second most biggest room upstairs. There 4 rooms up here total. I rush inside the room down the hall and its massive. I throw my bag on the floor claiming that its mine. I head to the other end of the Hall and I see my brother R.J has already picked his room.
   'Sabrina, R.J come down here. There  some nice folks I want you two meet! I here here call from downstairs.
  Me and my brother rush down the stairs. I'm practically falling down because how fast I'm going. I reach the bottom and fall because R.J doesn't stop running. We laugh. I brush myself off and stand in the door way witch is reveling two boys around my age and an older lady that must be there mother.
"Kids these are our next door neighbors." Mom says and I look at the boy who looks the youngest. He has a sharp jaw-line and a clean looking hair cut. He looks down at me and bites his lip. I pretend to not notice.
  "Hi, I'm Sabrina. This is my brother R.J. Its our pleasure to meet you." I say exchanging hand shakes with the boys.
  "Nice to meet you Sabrina. Im April. And these here are Zach and Jeremy. And were the Claytons!" There mother says in a peppy voice.
   Our moms exchange small talk witch doesn't really attract my interest till now.
  "How would you like to go out and eat with us tonight?" April questions and Jeremy clearly older than 'Mr lip bite' over there.
   Jermey mouths "I don't think she knows who you are?" Zach replies with a head shake before flashing a bright smile.
  I didnt realize that R.J left. My Step mom says yes and I rush upstairs. Dinner is at 8:00pm its 5'37.  I have time