Healer Granger (Year 3)

Start bij het begin

"Madame. Pomfrey?!" I called."Yes my dear?" She asked. "My arm hurts again." I told her. She glanced at the clocked and her eyes grew big. "Oh my goodness! I'm late for a meeting! Draco lay down on one of the beds. I'll have my volunteer healer assist you." Madame. Pomfrey said running out of the Hospital Wing. 

I laid down on the bed at the very back of the Hospital Wing. I waited for a few minutes when I heard foot steps. The volunteer slid the curtain open and gasped.

"Granger?!" I asked sitting up. 

"Do you remember me?"

"-" 

"Of course you do. I was in your dreams." I smirked. 

"Very funny Malfoy. Where's my patient?" Granger asked annoyed. "You're my volunteer healer?!" I asked surprised. "Bloody hell!" She screamed. 

"Exactly! I thought my healer would be in a cute little muggle healer outfit. But you'd look good in it too, I guess." I smirked. Granger rolled her eyes.

"So, what's wrong with you?" She asked sitting on the bed, changing the topic. 

"Stupid McLaggen bumped into my arm." I mumbled. "McLaggen, as in Cormac McLaggen?" Granger asked. "Yes!" I yelled. 

"Give me your arm." She said firmly. I gave my arm to her, as she took off my arm sling and unraveled my bandage. "Accio new bandage, new arm sling, -." Granger mumbled. She mumbled more things but I was lost in a trance, looking at her face. She truly was beautiful.

"Ow." I said wincing, snapping me out of my trance. "Sorry!" Granger said quickly. "You know, you should control your boyfriend." I grumbled as she started to poor liquid on my arm. Granger burst out laughing. "That's disgusting! Cormac's not my boyfriend!" Granger laughed. I felt relief wash through me. I let out a sigh. She stopped laughing and looked at me. 

"I know I'm hot, but you don't have to stare." I smirked. "Man, Cormac is so hot and he's so sweet!"  Granger said wrapping my bandage. What.

"No he's not! I'm way more hot then him! And way sweeter! I don't get what you see in him!" I yelled. Granger jumped up on her feet and started pointing at me. "I knew it! You're jealous!" She shrieked. I blushed and looked away. "See! I knew it! I knew it!" Granger laughed. 

"Don't you turn tables on me Granger! I saw you earlier in the Great Hall when I was talking to Astoria! When I kissed her cheek! You looked mad! So you're the one who's jealous!" I pointed. Granger didn't say anything. She just finished wrapping the bandage around my arm. 

"I wasn't jealous." Granger said poor and green potion and purple one in a glass. "Oh yes you where."  I teased. Granger put on my arm sling and handed me the potion. "Drink it." She said annoyed. I chugged the potion so, I can talk again. 

"You where jealous because, my lips where on Astoria's cheek and not on your lips." I smirked getting off the bed. "No. I. wasn't." Granger said also getting off the bed, crossing her arms, and glaring. 

"Aw Gwanger is vwey vwey jeawous. Dwaco can fwix that." I smirked stepping closer to her. Granger held her stance not backing up. My smirk turned into a grin, as my good arm snaked around her waist. 

"Wh-what are you d-" I cut her off with my lips. BOOM! I kissed Hermione Jean bloody Granger! It felt so good! I could practically hear fireworks everywhere! 

I felt myself smirk when I felt Grangers arms wrap around my neck. I pull away smirking. 

Granger's eyes widen. "Crap! What the bloody hell did I just do?!"  Granger screamed. I let go of her waist laughing and I bolted out of the Hospital Wing before she could hex me.