Untitled Part 1

This is a true story that happen to me and ever since it happened I always lock up.

It was the night before I go to work at 4am. I thought I better go to bed. Before I went to bed to I always close my bed kitchen door and every other door I my house. But only door I didn't look at was the front door but I thought hmmm knowing me I would of yale locked it.

I went to bed and dropped off but around 1am I woke up feeling like something was very odd. I sat up and saw that my bedroom door was open. Hmmm I thought I closed that door. I'm not joking I thought I was in an odd dream so I went back to sleep. My alarm went off at 3am and I sat up. I looked up slowly and saw that my door open. It was not a dream. I got up slowly and walked to the door and notice that my Livingroom and kitchen door was open. I stated to feel very sick and went to have a look. That god no one was there and nothing had gone missing so I thought oh it must oh just been a ghost oh a nasty earthquake. I got ready for work not thinking about the oddness but when I was leaving I thought I better go have a look in my son bedroom because his door was the only one what was still closed. I opened it slowly and nothing looked on inside so I closed the door. it was time to leave for work so I opened the main door to get down the stairs and that's when I say something scary.....my front door was open.....

Till this day every night I will lock up my home even if I know its yale locked....