Don't leave me . Asad

Start from the beginning

"Come on, we have to get ready now! Got to go somewhere" he simply states looking at zoya with his soft features.

"OK!" She simply replied leaving the way off his bed to give him space to roll and stand on floor.

"Since you are already have showered, you can wait outside. I will be there in five minutes and then we can go at Barista for breakfast" he says in excitement , chewing his cheeks after every words giving a soft American accent.

Asad turns to his closet and tries to find a good pair of casual to start his day, just then his eyes falls on zoya who is still sitting there , tensed.

Asad closes his closet to turn back and face her; " is something you want to say me wifey?" He asks with a encouraging smile for her to speak.

Zoya looks at him slowly as she bits her lips and fidgest with her fingers in nervousness , " can , can we have- can we have out breakfast here at home? I have cooked today" she withdraws her eyes off him and stares at her feel bringing her knees close to each other and relaxing her elbows on her lap.

"Bas itni se baat?" Asad smiles at her walking at the place where she is sitting, he kneels down on his boxer as he places both hands on the either sides of her " if you have cooked, i will surely eat it. Dont worry, you wait outside and set up the table i coming in five minutes." He says with a radiant smile; "OK?" He asks raising his brow up.

Zoya slowly nods her head in yes and a beautiful smile instantly creeps on her lips, glowing her face even more; " that's like my girl" he says happily bringing his hand in a fist and hitting her on her cheeks playfully in slow motion.

Zoya twitches her nose a little and sucking her inner cheek she gets up to leave the room with a content happiness.

Asad too nods his head , ruffling with his hair as he turns behind and starts again to check on the casuals to wear.

"Oh wow muffin! This food smell so good!" He says walking in living area,towards the small patch of wood which he calls as dining table.

Zoya smiles shyly with a nod as soon as she spots him sitting on chair.

"Get the food muffin, my pets are starving today" he says circling his stomach with one hand.

Zoya walks to him with two plates of spaghettis and two glasses with a cold fridge bottle. She places one plate and glass in front of asad while she picks up one set for herself.

Asad smiles nicely smelling the spicy aroma of the food in air; "i am sure it's good to taste just like its good to smell.

"Mmm!" He picks up one bite from spoon rolling the spaghetti across the fork; " its so delicious wifey! Heads of to you! You really know cooking! I am impress" he says in between each hungry bites he is taking from his plate with fork.

He is so engrossed in content with munching on spaghetti that he fails to notice that zoya had long back stopped eating and noe she is just concentrating her eyes on asad and his amazing expression, a sweet smile in intact on her lips and her cheeks are turning red with each complement he is throwing at her.

"Thank you!" He finally said eating the last bite from the plate; " you truly have a great chef hidden behind the sexy treasure of yours" he blurted out without realisation and soon zoya's eyes went low in blushing so hard that now her cheeks might have started hurting.

"Wifey?" Zoya heard him say, she looked at him with a smile before shaking her head in yes.

"I have something important to say" he starts with a serious tone as if he is gonna talk to some kid, " i am done with breakfast and you too finish it soon" he points at the plate which have spaghetti intact like before, she had hardly eaten and he noticed it' just the thought of it made zoya light on her feet.

"Are you listening" asad asked her clicking his finger in air;"yes!" She says softly looking at him with a nod; "OK! So i am saying that you finish with your food and go back to your room and get your bags packed, it will be obviously packed as stell had brought it only yesterday; so just get all things down properly fit in bag. I am in my room call me when you are done. ok?" He asks and zoya nods in agreement hesitating to ask any queries she have running now in her mind.

Asad gets up and leave for his room , watching him leave zoya Stays there in silence, playing with the fork but soon she realizes that she don't feel like eating anymore after he left. So she silently gets up and picks up both of theirs plates. She walks to the kitchen and opens the dustbin with her feet dumping her plates spaghetti

, she puts the dishes in wash basin and opens the tap to clean the plates with soap and scrubber. She finishes cleaning the plates and glass and the vessel in which she had cooked food, she keeps the washed utensils in the rack to dry up while she washes her hand and gets in her room quietly.

Her mind constantly roam around all negative thoughts that appears and she feels her heart diluting with each false reason for him to ask her to pack her bags.

"What have i done wrong now?" She scolded herself under her breathe Making her way to her room.

"Asad i am done?" She says softly standing at the edge of door to asad's room.

"Are you being punished?" Asad scoffs looking at her; " come in zoya!" He answers the unsaid permission she is waiting to seek to come in.

Zoya nods and enters the room.

"are we going somewhere asad?" She asked after a lot more seconds of silence.

"Yes we are!" He said flatly , zipping the bag after stuffing his clothes in it lazily.

"Vacation?" She asked biting her lips as her eyes.

Asad turned around to see her with a laugh; " what? no!" He says making funny eye movement.

"I am going to India! And you are gonna stay at your relative!" He adds walking at her with bag, as soon as he is about to reach , door bell rings and both of them eyed the door to entrance walking out of asad's room.

" here she comes?" He said rolling his eyes and giving a taste on his tongue las if he had just eaten raw bitter melon on his way to door.

Asad opens the door and looks at dilshad with funny plastic smile; " hi phu-phi!" He make a gibberish sound on phuphi purposely making dilshad curse him with frown look.

"Zoya, you are going to stay with your 'phuphi' till i come back." He again used ginger clip to show sarcasm in air.

Dilshad gave him one last dirty look before pushing him aside to enter house. she goes to zoya giving her a side hug, she leans down towards couch picking up her bag, she again take zoya's hand in her and take her to the door.

"We will have fun together zoya my child" dilshad says excitingly and asad mentally scoffs passing stupid comments through his eyes.

"Asshole" dilshad mutters as she walk pass him.

Asad wave his hand to both and is about to turn when he felt a tuck on his wrist, he looks down to see his hand and finds zoya is holding them with one hand while dilshad has a grip on other

Asad looks up to zoya and finds her eyes glassy, she is almost on the verge of crying and he can feel it coming.

Dilshad looks at both a little surprise while asad raises an eyebrow to ask what?

Zoya shuts her eyes tight letting the glass break in the form of tears, her hold on his wrist tightened as she open her mouth to say; "please take me with you asad. I want to be with you!"