CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)

Start from the beginning

And now I was literally laughing on the ground,my hands placed at my abdomen to control my laughing matter.

Bakugou groaned and started to activate his quirk.

"Wait...he doesn't really mean it don't he?" I muttered in concern as I stopped laughing and apologize to him. But he didn't listened, instead he chased me around the room, with small explosions coming out of his hands.

"Whaaa!!!...help!!...this hedgehog here is trying to toast me!!.." I screamed panicking, while running away from the assault of the angry blonde behind me.

"NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW LITTLE SHIT!!!..."Bakugou smirked and had managed to grab the back of my Jacket.

"Shit, shit, shit,shit!!!..." I screamed in my head.

"GOT YOU THERE YOU RUNT!!!.." Bakugou smirked and lifted me up by the back of my jacket.

"Say Bakugou,maybe we could just talk this out,you know...us being partnership!" I gave him an awkward smile.

"Heh!?...what kind of fucking partnership?" He smirked and placed a hand on my forehead.

"You know,I can blow your head up right here and then" Bakugou whispered to my ears and heat started to Emmet from his hands.

"Any last words?!" He snickered to me, as I sweat vigorously.

I swallowed the huge lump in my neck and proceed to lean towards his ears.

"To be honest with you..." I started, "bakugou I really love your red color eyes" I whispered to the blonde with a smile.

Suddenly his cheeks turned bright color red,and he started to mutter some words to himself. He let go of me and started walking out of the room, leaving me by myself.

"What happened to that guy?" I muttered in confusion.

I standed and dusted myself up and decided to go outside of the room. Once I got out I saw best jeanist standing beside Bakugou. I decided to approach them but then when Bakugou noticed me, he avoided eye contact with me.

"What's wrong with him?" I muttered underneath my breathe with frustration.

"Oh Y/N, now that your here. I can now show you  two to your rooms." Best jeanist exclaimed.

We followed best jeanist on the back of the building. There we saw an apartment. It had a tree on its backyard with beautiful flowers around it.

"Wow this place is nice..not to mention that it's behind a giant building." I exclaimed.

"It is quite the place." Best jeanist smile and entered the living room. "Here you have your very own TV, your own kitchen, your own separate bathrooms, and your separate rooms, and your training field."

"Wow!say best jeanist can I go to my room?" I Smiled to him and he nodded in agreement.

I took off and headed my way to the second floor of the apartment. There I saw a door that had my hero name labeled on it.

"CRYSTALIZER"

I twisted the door knob and and entered the room.The room wasn't as big as my old room, but it can be manageable. It had a bed for the most and some things that I will be taken of used.

I placed my bag and stuff to the closet and also placed my own hero costume right beside my laptop, that I had brought to watch anime later.

I decided to head back downstairs and saw best jeanist seating on the couch with a glass of tea on his hands.

"Well..did you like your room?" He took another sip.

"I can't say that it's much better than my room..Its more like I could say that--"

"The room looks fucking ugly as shit!!!..." Bakugou cut me off as he walked down the stairs like a boss.

"Ahhh?...as I was saying, the room is comfortable." I smiled, ignoring Bakugou who went to the kitchen fridge.

"Hmm!, different comments from the two of you." Best jeanist muttered as he took another sip. "Well, I could perhaps, decorate your room Bakugou." Best jeanist exclaimed.

"Huh?!" Bakugou replied, with a confused and annoyed look. " Don't!,, it'll get worse than before!.. especially if you do it. " He boredly stated and grabbed a juice from the fridge.

"Bakugou-kun please don't insult best jeanist" I scolded him, but he just ignored and drinked the juice.

I just sighed in defeat and apologized to jeanist, in behalf of Bakugou. Thankfully best jeanist just ignored all the insults that Bakugou gaved him.

"I wouldn't be called a pro hero if I would easily be triggered by some haters!" Best jeanist smirked at Bakugou.

I chuckled at best jeanist's statement. " I wouldn't doubt that."

"Well then,.." He standed from the couch. " I must be off, I have some things to do, and tomorrow is the start of your internship to me, so do be early...I am quite known to dislike late Comer's!" Best jeanist exclaimed.

"Yes sir!" I bowed and waved him goodbye as he exited the apartment complex.

I turned to look at the blonde who was at the kitchen counter, and just sighed and decided to relax myself at the couch.

"I'm tired!" I mumbled and closed my eyes, relaxing.

"Oi!.." Bakugou's voice echoed through my head and I immediately shot my eyes open.

"Move your ass up!..I want to seat too!" Bakugou ordered with a bored look. Thinking that I might obey and move so that he can take my place.

"...No!..." I replied and resumed my relaxations time.

Bakugou clicked his tongue and out of nowhere, he grabbed my foot and roughly pulled me off the couch. Practically kissing the floor, as I groaned in pain at the sudden impact.

"Why did you do that for?!.." I groaned as I turned to face Bakugou, who was now laying on the couch, smirking down at me.

"Personal entertainment." He smirked.

"Why you sadist!..." I complained and stood up and dusted myself up. And left him be with the couch. As I headed to my room, i practically bellyflop myself to the bed and rolled around in frustration.

"Baka!..why do you have to be so annoying sometimes?" I mumbled and placed a pillow on my face.

Suddenly my cheeks started to heat up. "Hmm..I didn't quite noticed it earlier, but.." I started. "I can't believe im staying in one roof with Bakugou." I blushed.

"Oh no! What are you thinking y/n!!?" I muttered and shoved my face to the pillow.

"This feeling is kinda new to me."