CHAPTER 23: INTERNSHIP (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Heh! That's not the fucking reason in why you drafted me!" Bakugou glared at best jeanist.

"Well I do have some other delightful plans for you as well" Best jeanist smirked at Bakugou and once again returned his attention to me.

"But before I shall start to teach you." He started, and approached me. " We must do something to that hero costume of yours"

"...What?" I muttered in confusion.

"You to Bakugou!" Best jeanist turned to face a angry looking blonde.

"Fuck off!" Bakugou hissed.

TIME SKIP

"Um best jeanist..this clothes are kinda tight." I complained as I struggle on the new clothes that best jeanist gave me.

I was wearing a tight jeans, with a black leather jacket to top his exotic taste of clothing.

"Why am I even wearing this?" I whined while standing beside best jeanist who was happily scanning through my struggling body.

"It looks wonderful on you, but do be careful, that fabric is precious to me!" He smirked and went to go to Bakugou who was wearing also a tight jeans.

I placed my hands to my mouth, containing my laughter to the hedgehog who was practically wearing jeans.

Bakugou noticed me and immediately he glared at me with an irritated look. "The fuck you laughing about you little shit!?"

"Me?..I wasn't laughing I swear!" I stopped and gave him a friendly smile.

He groaned and before he could even reply to me, best jeanist held him with his quirk and placed him in a chair.

"The hell?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he struggled.

"Bakugou I cannot risk on you going out there with me without doing something on your hair." Best jeanist muttered and grabbed a comb.

"The fuck are you talking about you lunatic!?" Bakugou growled.

I was just standing there, amazed at what I'm watching. With a poker face look as I watch Bakugou suffer in the hands of the pro. Hero jeanist. Who was literally combing on his spicky ash blonde hair. Putting some hair gel to perfectly fine his hair. While Bakugou kept on yelling a couple of swears and struggling with the heroes quirk.

"Am I the only one enjoying this?" I muttered with a smirk.

A few minutes later, best jeanist had finally done his skeptical job on renovating Bakugou's wild spicky haired.

Bakugou was no longer rampaging on the chair and best jeanist had already free him from his QUIRK. He was just seating on the chair silently with a daze look as he held the mirror that best jeanist gave him.

Now I was literally laughing at his weird reaction. Normally he would just go even berserker with his new and fashionable haircut. But no, he just seat there with a daze look while holding a mirror.

"Hahahaha! Bakugou you looked like you just saw a ghost or something!" I laughed and pointed my index finger to his hair.

"SHUT UP I'LL KILL YOU!!!..." Bakugou yelled back and in an instant his hair went back to normal.