Thats a WR600, not AP700.

Connor's POV
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"You forgot about your bed head." Hank chuckled, eyes locked onto the road ahead as we drove to the station.

I gasped, and pulled down the sun visor, using the mirror.

Hank chuckled as I began to fix my hair, however it was a bit harder to do without something to help keep it down.
I groaned, it wasn't the same. Today was gonna be a bad hair day.
AN: "for me today's not a bad hair day. Just remember it's not a bad hair day, if it happens everyday. Then it's just a normal hair day." -one of my friends to me today.

As Hank continued to drive, my mind wandered. I scanned over the errors from this morning. By now some of them had fixed themselves, but I decided to keep my pain sensors off.

I looked out the window, bouncing my leg since I knew better than get out my coin and do, what Hank called, distract the driver. Which makes sense, I guess....
———————————————————————

Before I knew it, we were at the station.
We walked inside, where Gavin was seen brooding at his desk. I chuckled, walking past cockily.

"Fuckin' tin-can." Gavin mumbled, rolling his eyes so hard they looked as if they would roll back into his skull never to be seen again. Quite literally, if that somehow, some magic way, happened he may go blind.

I sat down at my own desk, hank sat at his.

I unlocked my computer, and appeared to have an email.

Subject: Theodore Enar case
From: Gavin Reed
To: Connor RK800

Alright, now I don't wanna be working on this case with you two jackasses. But, apparently it's not my choice here.
The suspected Android is in the interrogation room. Have at it, He won't crack. I already tried. If it's gonna go down like with Carlos Ortiz's Android then maybe let that plastic prick try something. Not like I want it to....
Well, have fun with that robot one on one time in there.

Stay out of my way,
Officer Reed.

An: how did he not get sent to HR for this email? I low key bet they expect it at this point from him.

I sighed, and glared at Gavin. Then looked at Hank.

"There's a suspect for the Theodore Enar case. I just got a... rude... email from Officer Reed about it. He's apparently, agaisnt his will, helping with the case." I informed, standing up.

I reluctantly walked up to Gavin.

"You already tried to question it?" I asked.

He nodded, half glaring at me.

I swallowed hard, nervous.

"I ruffed it up a bit. Not like it's alive or anything." He mumbled, looking to the side.

I sighed, and walked away.

Hank was giving Gavin a full blown death glare. I just shook my head, attempting to clear my mind, and walked to the interrogation room.
—————————————