Chapter 2

Day by day.

Week by week

Month by month

Year by year

This is how it went for almost three years for the Khalakki. She was loved by the whole khalasar and when she begun to walk she did not want no one helping her.

*Flashback at 1 year old*

Neytiri was in her tent and she was trying to stand up. Isla was with her as well as her three blood riders.

She was finally successful and now trying to walk. Island went to help but she scream and said " no I wanna do it by myself" she took her first steps when khal drogo enter the tent to see what the fuss was about. He smiled when he saw Neytiri walking by herself. She boldy walks to him and stares up at him. As if she was draing him to pick her up. Drogo just moved aside and open the tent she walk outside and everyone saw her walking this was the first time they seen their khalakki not being held by either Isla or Drogo. The whole horde celebrated for it. One reason was because Drogo was a proud father. As the feast went on Neytiri had to sit by her father so she didn't wondering to far off.

*present time*

*Neytiri POV*

As I was running with the other kids, laughing I heard my father call to me. I ran over and he pick me up and put me on his horse. His bloodriders mounted and we were riding somewhere

"Father where are we going."I asked him

Suddenly we arrive at a very large place. There was a a old man, man and a woman. All of sudden the man starts talking I guess their name are Viserys and Daenerys. I'm guess father is going to marry the woman name Daenerys. She looks very pretty. All of sudden father turns his horse around and leaves. She will marry my father.

We get back to camp late and I was passing out in my daddy arms. He walks the horse to his tent gets off with me in his arms. He walks to the tent as he does so I hear him order one of the slaves to bring him his dinner.

"Daddy are you going to marry that woman with the long hair." I ask as the food was brought In. The slave leaves and daddy puts me on his lap.

"Yes my child and she will become.your new mother." He says.

He feeds me little chucks of horse meat and hands me a small cup of mares milk. Soon I get tired and fall asleep.

I woke the next morning. He got me dressed since he is the first one up and I sleep In the same bed. I was wearing a brown leather wrap that has no straps on my shoulder and a long matching skirt. He then braids my hair down rs the same thing except he has pants and no shirt.

He walks behind me as we exit the tent. The wedding was today and I cannot wait to meet daddy new khaleesi.Q