Chapter 8

Daddy was raiding a town now. I was walking with mama. She was talking in dothrai. Suddenly I grab on to.

"Mama what's going on" I ask pointing in the direction. When she saw that she got mad and Rakharo to put a stop to it. When he did that Mago got mad and just looked at mama with hatred and left.

" Khal Drogo is not going to be happy about this." Ser Jorah said in dothraki.

Mama just look at him and walked away. I walk right beside clutching her hand tightly so i dont get lost.

Ilsa came " khal Drogo ask to see you khaleesi." Mama just nodded and we walk into the tent. As we got closer we could heat an argument. We enter the tent.

"Moon of my life Mago says you took a daughter of a lamb man. Tell me the truth of this." Daddy said.

Mama looked at him and not once did she let go of my hand. "Mago speaks the truth my sun and stars. I took many daughters today so they cannot be mounted."

" they are now slaves to do as we plese with them" daddy said.

"It pleases me to keep them safe." She said back

Daddy bloodrider Cohollo and Qautho started laughing and Qautho said " Does a horse mate with a lamb",

Mama just stared at him " the dragon devorus both lamb and horse alike" daddy just chuckles.

"You are just a foreign whore i do not take orders from you." Mago says

" i am a Khaleesi i do command you."

Daddy chuckles again " hear that. That is my son the stallion that will mount the earth. He is filling my wife with his fire. I will hear no more of this. Mago stick your cock somewhere else."

At that moment daddy open his arm and i ran into him. He lifted me up. Everyone around smiled at the sight. He is the father of a great khaleesi and khal khals.

Mago spits on the ground and says " a khal who listens to a foreign whore and lets his daughter climb his back is no khal." He raised his arkh. At that moment I climb on daddy back and held him tightly.

Daddy got up and walked over to him and a fight began. Everything was a blur but the next thing I know Mago was on the ground and running towards us. She started asking for medicine to heal daddy wound. After a few minutes of arguing daddy agreed. We were sitting in the tent. I was just watching. I didn't trust that woman she seems odd. Mama said it was nothing. It was getting late so mama and daddy put me. To bed because we are moving to the next village tomorrow. I passed out then suddenly I was in a room and in this room were three dragons surrounding me. Sometimes the nuzzle me one dragon a green on pick me up gently and put me on the black on head and I just laid there content. Suddenly I get shake gently by mama. She got me dresses and braided my hair. I have been riding my horse by my self. As long as I ride right next to mama I can. We started riding and by night fall daddy was slumping down then he felled. Mama and I jumped of well I had help from Ilsa and we both ran to him. And started shaking him. I wasn't listening to anybody I was in shock. My daddybwas taken into a tent and mama grabbed my hand gently and pulled me to the tent. I jumped on the bed and snuggled close to my daddy and mama laid her head on his chest and we slept like that.