"...Fine." He stalked out, reappearing in the doorway a moment later. "She'll be in in a second."

"'Kay! Thank you!" I chirped, giving him a grin.

"Yup." Kakashi took a seat on the stool next to me.

"Done," Gerilynn remarked from behind me.

"Of course. I just sat down," Kakashi grumbled, sighing dramatically as he stood up.

"Are you implying you're old? Cause, old people complain about that a lot," I told him, dead serious.

The look on his face was priceless, and I burst out laughing, heaving on the counter.

"I am not old."

"I-I k-k-know!" I choked out, Gerilynn leaning on the back of my chair for support.

"...Don't we have somewhere to be?" the shinobi asked Takeo in a dignified manner.

"Yeah, but this is amusing!" he chuckled lightly, watching me and Gerilynn try to stop laughing.

It wasn't working. We would stop for a second, look at each other, and burst out laughing all over again.

Kakashi huffed, then started chuckling slightly.

"You two have problems..."

We stopped, staring at him blankly. Then, we made the mistake of looking at each other and cracked up all over again.

"Okay. I'm tired of this." Kakashi came over, picked me up upside down, and walked out the door, following Takeo.

"H-Have fun!" Gerilynn called after us, still...giggling?

I struggled, yelling profanities at Kakashi as he continued to carry me upside down.

"You have a potty mouth," Takeo commented, apparently unflustered by the fact that I was being forcibly transported.

"Only when I'm pissed!" I snarled, swiping at Kakashi's legs.

"Hey. Careful. You might actually scratch me," the shinobi remarked, shaking me gently.

I hissed, "Don't shake me!" I swiped again, missing only because he stretched his arms out.

"Dude, I think you should put her down," Takeo said, alarmed.

"Maybe," Kakashis mused, carefully holding me at arms length. "If she apologizes for calling me old."

Ew... Why would I like an old guy?

"Course you're not old!" I exclaimed, still squirming.

"I'm afraid that's not an apology."

A feral growl erupted from my throat.

"Neither is that."

"... I'm sorry for 'calling you old', even though I didn't. I said you were-Gah!"

He immediately flipped me upright and dropped me on my feet, catching me by surprise. I grabbed the back of his vest (he had kept walking) to steady myself and was dragged several paces.

He looked back at me.

"You okay?"

"..." I managed to catch up and blew past him to Takeo, linking arms with him. "Walk this way, my man." And that is how we ended up strutting stupidly down the street, swaying our free arms.

"...I'm glad you didn't ask me," Kakashi muttered, speeding up to walk past us, his hands in his pockets.

I quickly linked an arm through his, pulling him to my side as we strutted. "You too, or you'll hurt my feelings."