Chapter 3 - Guess Who's Gay? (Spoiler Alert: It's Me.)

Start from the beginning

"Ju? Are you fucking kidding? You were sleeping?" Dylan's disgruntled voice practically screeched through the speakers, causing Ju to pull the phone away from his ear with a pained grimace, though the action did allow the Korean boy to gaze at the time listed across the screen and yeah... He kinda got where Dylan was coming from, considering it was half past noon.

"Yes, Dylan, it's a Saturday. Normal human beings sleep in on Saturdays." Ju snorted back snarkily, rolling his eyes as he finally pulled himself outta bed, goosebumps trailing their way down his forearms as the chilly air of the crisp morning raced across his exposed skin.

"Not when they have clearly agreed to have a date with their number one." Dylan huffed exasperatedly and Ju absolutely did not blush at the phrasing, hopelessly watching what little dignity he had left wash down the drain with the pathetic flutter his heart gave at the words. "Now, I've been standing outside your door for the last ten minutes and I'm pretty sure the woman next door has called the cops, so can you please come let me in before I get arrested for breaking and entering?" The brunette continued in a pleading tone that Ju decidedly enjoyed and would have to find a way to elicit from the boy again sometime.

"Nah, think I'll just leave you out there." Ju declared teasingly, barely snapping his mouth shut before adding you'd look good in handcuffs though, he honestly wasn't sure he should've stopped himself when Dylan practically whined his name, the long, drawn out "Juuuu" doing far more to him than it probably should.

"Don't get your panties in a twist! I'm coming." Ju sighed exasperatedly, trying his very best to ignore the irony of that statement as he shuffled out of the boxers he'd been sleeping in and threw them behind a door to be burned at some later date.

"I don't wear panties!" Dylan protested defensively, sounding absolutely flabbergasted at the very notion. "I mean, unless you're into that." The kid then went on to unhelpfully add in a teasing sing song voice and suddenly getting into a new pair of boxers was a lot harder (lol) for Ju than it had been mere moments before.

Somehow, the boy managed to struggle himself into a pair of underwear, some sweatpants and even an actual shirt before he hung up the phone and tossed it to the side, not bothering to say goodbye as he cleared the distance from his bedroom to the front door in a matter of seconds, not that he was hurrying for Dylan or anything. Nope. Nevermind the fact that the Korean nearly crashed into the door when he tried to skid to a hasty halt in front of it and the physics of momentum was having none of it.

"Fucking finally." Dylan greeted dryly with a matching roll of his huge whiskey orbs, shouldering his way past Ju and on into the house before his companion could so much as invite him in, though this was truly no surprise as Dylan was there so often it was unlikely people didn't just already assume they were roommates (On a totally unrelated note, Ju knew that the woman next door hadn't called the police as Dylan had feared because she often brought cookies and casseroles over to him in an excuse to grill him on his "sweet little boyfriend" that was over all the time - Despite Ju's numerous attempts to inform her that Dylan was neither sweet nor his boyfriend - her favorite questions being "are you using protection?" and "will there be an open bar at the wedding?")

The brunette moved across the room and flopped himself haphazardly across Ju's couch, throwing his legs up on the armrest of one side and stretching himself out across the piece of furnicher so his Retro Mario T-shirt rode up slightly in the middle, showing off the pale expanse of his navel and revealing the beginnings of a thin line of hair trailing down below the waistline of the teen's tight fitting jeans... And - Oh wow - Ju was fucking gay. All the boy wanted to do was press his lips against the newly exposed skin and trace that line with his tongue until he followed it under those suddenly obnoxious jeans and claimed the boy for his own.