12#

Short story

Before the picture

Before the picture...

"John I'm having a concert tonight..." Sherlock stops and looks at john, he noticed his clothes, "looks like you won't be able to come..." he sighs, John looks and frowns,"Sherlock I'm sorry... I forgot that was tonight! I have a date and she wasn't free after tonight..."
"No no I completely understand... 12th time the charm~" Sherlock teased, john glares "what's that's supposed to mean?"
"Well it just seems you get a new girlfriend every week, then every time a girl comes around you stop being my friend!" John flinches, he growls," well it's not easy being friends with a psychopath! Case that! And murder this! I'm tried of your shit Sherlock!" Sherlock stood there slightly looking at him, he grabs his coat then ran out the door. John sighs and goes after him "Sherlock wait!" Before john could get to him, Sherlock was already in a taxi driving away. John watched it leave and sat in the steps of there apartment. Soon it came time for his date and he thought where to take her... he knew exactly were to go.

The girl looks around "a musical concert? How nice john~" she smiles softly, john nods and smiles back then took his seat in the front row with her. The show starts and different people played for the crowd and after the flu player was done Sherlock came into stage with his violin. You couldn't tell on the outside but on the inside Sherlock was nervous for once, he never played for a crowd before. Only for john and a few others... he starts to play a tune that he's been working on for the past two months when he had free time. John smiles and knew the tune because he would listen to it while he was working on his blogs. The girl sighs and turns to john, "I didn't know you were bring me to your boyfriends violin concert..." she groans, john blushes and looks at her," he's not my boyfriend!"
"Sure... have fun john... you can't stay away from him..." she got up and left, John thought about what she said, he couldn't stay away... but why?