Chapter 40

Y/N's POV:

We were still playing truth or dare when all of the guys came in. Well, all except for Zane. "Hey!" Garroth smiled. We were all relieved that Garroth didn't come in first or else he would have broken the door. "Hey guys! We thought you were asleep." Aph pointed out.

"You guys woke us up with your squealing!" Rylan whined. "Oh! Sorry!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. "What were you even yelling about anyway?" Aaron asked. "Well... If you wanna know, DANIEL AND Y/N WERE KISSING! LIKE, REALLY REALLY KISSING!!" Aphmau squealed, as well as the rest of the girls. "A-A-A-Aphmau!!!" Daniel and I looked away, flustered.

"We're sorry, Y/N~Senpai, but you and Daniel~Kun were having a make-out sesh!" Kawaii~Chan smiled. "You guys are the worst!" I groaned. "We love you too, Y/N." Dottie giggled. "Hey, mind if we join you?" Blaze asked. "We don't mind! Take a seat!" Aphmau smiled.

"Okay! Now that the guys are here, how about we play spin the bottle?" Dottie asked everyone. "I'm cool with that." Lucinda shrugged. "Kawaii~Chan would love to play!" Kawaii~Chan giggled. Everyone agreed so we got an empty Izze bottle, and set it down. (For those who may not know, Izze is flavored sparkling water) ((not sponsored))

"Y/N! You choose who spins first, since we put you through all that embarrassment." Dottie pointed at me. "Okay... Aaron! Spin first!" I pointed to Aaron. "Alright." He shrugged. He spun, and it felt like forever until it finally landed on Aph! "AARMAU IS THE #1 SHIP! AHHHHHHHH!!" Kawaii~Chan was going to make us all deaf at some point. Since they have kissed before, they weren't scared to kiss again. It was then my turn to spin.

The bottle spun, and it spun, and it spun until it landed on, you guessed it, Daniel. "Daniel and Y/N get to kiss again!!!" Blaze laughed. "Blaze, you make it seem like you've never kissed anyone before." Lucinda pointed out. "What? Pfft, I have kissed someone before!" He was totally lying. "Fine. Then you won't have any problem kissing Y/N." Lucinda got Aphmau and the rest of the girls in on her little scheme. "Come on, she's Danny dudes girl. I can't do that to a bro." He explained.

"Daniel. You give him your consent, right? Same with you, Y/N." We both looked at each other, grinned, and nodded. "Yep." We said in unison. "It's settled. Blaze. Kiss Y/N." All the girls smiled. The guys too. "Fine. If it gets you guys to shut up." He sighed. He closed his eyes and leaned in. Then, he kissed...

Rylan! We decided Rylan would be the one who would kiss Blaze instead of me, without Rylan's permission of course. Oops. Blaze opened his eyes with a shocked look on his face. "No! No, no, no! I am NOT gay! I will not accept this! No, no, no, no!" He walked out of the room and slammed the door. Rylan was in the corner rocking back and forth, probably because he was a little traumatized.

We didn't play for the rest of that night. Instead, we decided to sleep. I woke up after a nightmare and Daniel must have heard me. "Y/N? You okay?" He whispered. "Yeah..." I sighed. We decided to go out into the living room and watch a movie. The movie we watched was F/M. (Favorite Movie). We watched it until I fell asleep.

Daniel's POV:

Y/N fell asleep in a position where we were cuddling. I started to fall asleep as well.

~In the morning!!~

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to the sound of cameras clicking. "Huh..?" I started to wake up. I felt something clinging to my waist. It was Daniel. We fell asleep cuddling, didn't we? "I got the best picture!" I heard Dottie's voice. "Nuh-uh! I have the best picture!" Aphmau's voice was heard. "Kawaii~Chan got a better picture!" No doubt, that was Kawaii~Chan.

I just pretended to sleep, and let this scene unfold.