Chappie T W O

Mikah P.O.V

So when Me and Binky get home I get Binky out and carry , her to my condo and i unlock the door and I walk in and layed her on the couch , I went back to my car and got the grocery's out the car , then This homeless man came and helped me out , when we get finish with the grocery's I gave the man one hundred dollars , and offered to take him shopping tomorrow and He said okay and he will be here tomorrow at 8 and i nodeded and he walk out , While Im putting the grocery's up , I hear a knock at my door , so i walk to answer the door and Brandon is standing on the other side .

Me - Yes Nigga ? How may I help You .

Brandon - I wanted to see if I can have Bianca Tomorrow .

Me - Sorry Bruh but we got Mommy and daughter day tomorrow .

Brandon - Mikah Please , can i have her tomorrow .

Me - Nigga I just told you no , Do you not understand what im telling you .

Brandon - *raises voice * MIKAH GIVE ME MY DAMN DAUGHTER , I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YALL MOMMY AND DAUGHTER DAY .

Me - NIGGA DONT RAISE YOUR VOICE MY CHILD IS SLEEPING , AND WHY SHOULD SHE GO WITH YOU SO SHE CAN GET HAPPY FOR YOU TO CANCEL CAUSE YOU HOE OF A FIANCE SAID NO .

Then he steps in my face .

Brandon - Dont every call her a hoe , she treats bianca more of a daughter then you .

Hold the hell up , Did this nigga just say His hoe treats Binky , My damn Binky as her daughter .

Me - Nigga , I treat Binky right , I give her anything she wants , the clothes she walks around in , them expensive ass clothes she wears I brought , the house she living in I brought , Im the one she wakes up too in the morning , I treat my damn daughter right , Im the one who carried her for 9 months and was in labor for 10 hours , to deliver OUR CHILD * eyes starting to water * , My daughter is my life , I treat her life a damn child and I love her , No women will ever take my daughter away from me .

Brandon - Mikah Im sor-(gco)

Lexi - Nigga really , did you really say that to your babymoms , she treats Bianca like a child would be treated , she spoils her , she loves and care for her , Bianca love her mom and Mikah love Bianca , so if you anit got nothing else to say please leave .

And she slams the door in his face and she turns to face me and I break down crying ,Like how could he say that ,when he know I treat Binky as a daughter like any other mother would , I think im get full custody of Binky cause , sooner or later The bitch Kendra gon tell him to get full custody of Bianca and take my damn daughter away from me , No hell naw . After I stop crying , my Binky wakes up and starts crying .

Me - Aww Binky what wrong ? You want some apple juice .

Binky - YAY mommi , i want apple juiwce.

I laugh and Get her cup and walk in the Kitchen and fill her cup full of juice when I hear " CHRISSY ' which Chris has entered the building , I walk in the living to see Bianca playing in Chris hair , when she see's me , she hops down and runs to me , before she can get to me , Chris picks her up off the ground and throws her in the air , when he stops she throws a fit , she start crying like hell , Lexi yells ''Look what you did , you always do that , Big head ass ''  I laugh cause Chris trying to calm her down , I take Binky away from him and gives Binky her cup and she takes and walks over to lexi and hop on her lap , I go back to the Kitchen to start on the Chicken Alfredo , I get the pre-grilled chicken breast and start cutting stripes of chicken , when im done with that , I get a plastic bowl and put the stripes of chicken in it , then I get a Pot and put water in and put it on the stove and put the noodles in there , I wait till tge noodles start boiling and then i strain them and put the noodles back in the pot when my Binky walks in .