Chapter 2

"Hi, Im Yuan..."I introduced myself to her

"Hi, I am Lexie" she replied....

That's how the story begins but every story doesn't belongs to an end and the best part of my kind of version is that I never wanted to hurt anyone so I took all cheap arrows over me as i was used to of it. Unang kita ko pa lang talaga kay Lexie na sabi ko na sa sarili ko na siya na ang babaeng hinihintay ko....Love at first sight nga naman kung tawagin...

I met her sa isang private chat room, habang nagBrowse ako sa chat room biglang nag Lag ang internet connection ko...well meant to be dahil sumakto mismo sa account niya... Hmm online siya...so I chat her with a simple message "Hi,where you from"... after 30mins of waiting not expectking that she will reply "I'm from Pampanga...and you?" ... then our sweet conversation begins :) .... " I add you in We Chat"... what is we chat? it is an application in android phones where you can message,call,video call and share a photo with your friends it is like a little Facebook with the combination of an idea of Skype...

I never knew how she became my friend and then the girl I'm in love with whom I share my secrets...daily chaos...girls...parties everything.

And she also shares and let answers to all my questions every time. May pagka prangka nga lang talaga si Lexie yung tipong kotse na walang preno diretso magsalita na mas mabuting mabanga na kesa makaaksidente pa ng iba.

She had deep beautiful brown eyes with beautiful innocent mind that's her magic which attracts anyone towards her. She's not that innocent haha she drunk and smoke siguro natuto dahil sa trabaho niya na nakakastress... She is different that's her magic. The conspiracy of cupid elements happened with me and I started it off very well. It all happened with cherishing moments that we came closer to each other and with the phase of time. After her work and when she already home magkaChat na kami Video Call... I thought to make her fall in love I should make her happy as she looks adorable and sweet when she smiles and she smiles when she was happy.

My cupid conspiracy deceived me badly when I saw her eyes saying that she was not ready to fall in love because she was from a bad break up...A gentleman came out of me who anticipating for her happiness without any expectation in return. It was a instant change that I never expected with myself....

Yun lang, akala ko maAppreciate niya ginagawa ko...akala ko yung happiness na nararamdaman ko para sa kanya ay ganun din ang nararamdaman niya tuwing magkaUsap kami...

Mali pala ako... :(

Hindi porke naramdaman ko na masaya ako at nahuhulog na ako sa kanya ay pareho na kami ng nararamdaman....yung tipong masasabi mo na "M.U" kayo...

"hey James, nasan ka"

"O bakit Yuan, ano problema mo"

"Dre, I'm just in love with this girl... tinamaan ako sa kanya ...matindi ibang klase siya"...

"hahaha baliw ka na naman push mo yan"...

Si James, best friend ni Yuan ang taga salo ng lahat ng hinanakit at unang nakakaalam kung inlove ba si Yuan...at syempre taga pakinig sa lahat ng kadramahan at kaAbnormalan ni Yuan in short kabaliwan sa long lost love...na di malaman kung saan napunta?...at

lahat ng dark secrets ni Yuan siya lang naman ang nakakaalam... as in lahat.....