Chapter 6

A/N special thanks to @FreeScuf for ideas for this chapter and the chapters to come....:) Writers blocks a bitch. Anyway enjoy:)

Franks POV

We were in the hospital for a week, despite Gerards constant complains and whines about the "bitchy nurses that stuck him with needles" despite him threatening to skin them on multiple occasions.

We didn't let the snide remarks we got about us get to us. We were just content to be in each others company..constantly being there when things got bad or we couldn't bite it through the pain.

After we were discharged Gerard was able to walk with a boot and my shoulder didn't groan in protest every time i moved it. We knew we had to tell the cops what Gerard's dad had done to us but Gerard was scared of what he would do to them if he ever got out or if he discovered what we were doing so we held off until Gerard and i were better.

~~A few weeks later~~

"I love you baby." I whispered into his neck. We were nuzzled up on the couch at my house. I was sitting on his lap, breathing in his scent and he had his arm wrapped loosely and comfortably around my waist careful not to cause me pain even though i was almost 100% back to normal he still worried.

I heard him exhale then felt his smile against my cheek. " i love you too beautiful." i smile at his words. i said i loved him because i did, but what i felt for him cannot be put into words. What i feel for him cant be dulled down to simple words and exchanges...i love him and value him more than my own life. I would capture the galaxies in my hand just for him so he can relish in their beauty.

I pull my head out from his neck and gently pull his chin towards my face. Our noses were inches apart and i could hear each exhale he took. I slowly advanced...teasing him by not closing the gap between us instantly.I swung my leg over so i was now straddling him and his breath quickened.

"Jesus Frank just kiss me already" he said breathlessly. I chuckled at his frustration and stopped teasing him. I gently brushed my lips against his, he wound his hands in my hair and deepened the kiss. He slowly and methodically began massaging my lips with his. He licked my lips in an attempt to ask for permission i granted greedily and his tongue explored my mouth. I let out a slight moan, causing Gerard to smirk into the kiss and to pull my lips impossibly closer.

My hands ran down his back, exploring. He moaned and i smiled. Gerard unwound his hands from my hair and let his fingers trail down my back until he reached my ass, where he grabbed it and pulled me closer to him. My body pushed his into the back of the couch and i enjoyed my dominance for the moment.

I broke our kiss and let my eyes travel his body greedily. I took hold of his shoulders and pushed him down onto the couch. I straddled him again and dipped my head as i planted kisses along his stomach and torso. I brought my fingers down from where they were grasping his shoulders still and he whimpered in disappoint. My fingers fumbled at his zipper as i struggled to undo his pants, finally i managed to free him of his cage of clothing and i threw his pants on the floor, my shirt soon joining them.

At the same time Gerard was attempting to remove my pants, i heard the key jiggle in the front door and i hopped off of the panting Gerard, i looked at him frantically, instructing him to put his pants back on in my gaze. He nodded and got up and shuffled into his pants and I hastily threw on my shirt.

My mom stumbles drunkenly into the kitchen and turned around. "oh hey boys!" shes slurs. I greet her and glance at Gerard who was blushing, embarrassed that we were almost caught. I laugh under my breath and turned back to my mom. " We were just leaving." i say gesturing to to the door.

She waves us off, mumbling something unintelligible under her breath. I grab Gerard's hand as we leave my house, leaving to an unknown destination i turn to him,"Maybe next time baby." i say teasingly and wink. He blushes and we continue to walk down the road hand in hand.

A/N oooo Who wants frickle frackle? hehe comment plz and vote! love you all and thanks for reading *blows a kiss before you go* goodbye my potatoes<3