"Are we gonna like refue her? But like in a deadly way?" I asked and Damon smirked.

"Just testing a theory." He said clutching the wolfsbane.

On the other side of the bar Jules sat alone. Alaric, following the plan joins her with a drink pretending to be drunk.

Damon waited a few minutes before walking over and I soon followed after him.

"I'm so sorry about him. Drunk uncle...everyone has one." I joked before pulling Alaric away as we sat farther down the bar.

"Really? Drunk uncle?" He said and I chuckled.

"What? Tell me I'm wrong." I said and he didn't protest.

Ric and I sat and waited as Damon talked with Jules.

"So how's things at home?" He asked and I raised a brow.

"What? I'm just asking?" He said and I sighed.

"Mikey's avoiding me and Dad just hasn't been around and when he is, he's with Liz doing counsel stuff." I said and he frowned.

"Losing Vic must be really hard for him." Ric said and I sighed.

"It's been hard on all of us."

Seeing things getting heated up Alaric and I walk over.

"Damon, how about that second round?" He asked.

"I think we're done, Ric." Damon said looking at Jules.

"You think I'm afraid of you?" Damon asked.

"No, I don't. That's your vampire arrogance. You should be. I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar, along with your pathetic wolfsbane. I've been at this a long time, and any other night of the month, the situation would be reversed, but tonight is not the night to pick a fight with me. You've been marked." She said walking away from us.

"Where is she?" Damon said when we got outside the Grill, looking for where she went.

"Just let it go, Damon. Don't be stupid." I said and he scoffed.

"So what? Just let her get away? "You've been marked". What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that anyway?" Damon said confused.

"Damon, look up! Just look up." I yelled and he did so, seeing the full moon.

"If this werewolf stuff is true, one bite and you're dead. One bite! Alright? Don't risk it. Just go home, lock your doors and we'll deal with it in the morning." Alaric said and I nodded agreeingly.

"I'm gonna head home and see if I can find Mike, but I'll stop by later make sure all is well." I said and he nodded again before leaving.

"You need a ride home kid?" Ric asked and I nodded.

He drove me home and when I got there I saw a note on the counter from Mike. He wrote that he was at Ty's. But it was a lie, Tyler was transitioning tonight, it was his first full moon.

With one last sigh I shook the bad feeling I had and made my way back to check on Damon seeing has it was already pitch dark and the moon has been out for a while.

Jet Black Heart•Kol Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें