Ian:"What are you drawing?" He said lying on the bed. Emilia:"Hasley wanted me to draw her so yeah..." Ian:"Can I see?" Emilia:"I'm not done yet but in an hour its gonna be ready." Ian:"Oh ok..." Hasley swung open the door of your room. Hasley:"Emilia! Emilia! I and Grayson are dating!" Emilia:"Really?! But wait... He is 20 and you are 17..." Hasley:" Ho cares?!" Emilia:"Yeah!" You heard Ian laughing behind. Emilia:"Congratulations! When did he ask out? And how?!" Hasley:"Like 10 min ago true the phone..." Emilia:"That's not romantic at all..." Hasley:"I know but we are at least dating." She checks her phone. Hasley:"It's 11 pm I'm going to bed becuse I and Grayson are going on all day date. Hopefully its end in bed" Emilia:"OMG HASLEY! I don't need to know that!" You two laughed. Hasley:"Bye Bitch" Emilia:"Bye." She walked out of the room. You began to draw. After an hour you were done:

 After an hour you were done:

Emilia:"I'm done!" You looked at your phone to check the time it was 12pm/00am. Ian:"Can I see it?" Emilia:"Yeah" You showed him your beautiful drawing.  Ian:"WOW! That is so~ good~~" Emilia:"Thank you" You walked to your desk and put it down. Ian:"Can I ask you something?" Emilia:"Yeah sure." Ian:"Are you a virgin?" Emilia:"Y-Yeah why?" Ian:"Just when you and Hasley talked and she said. " Hope it ends in bed" and how you reacted got me thinking are you just shy or a virgin." Emilia:"Oh... Are you a virgin?" Ian:"Nope..." Emilia:"ok... Goodnight..." You lied on the floor where you had blankets and everything.  Ian:"Goodnight Emilia..." After some minutes you feel asleep. 

You felt like something is lifting you up, but you were too tired to open your eyes. Then you got laid on something soft. Then you fell asleep again. You heard your Alarm so you open your eyes. To your surprise you were in the bed beside Ian ho was still sleeping. You got out of the bed and turned off the alarm. God, he must have a good dream that he didn't wake up from my alarm. You walked down to eat something. In the kitchen, you saw James standing. James:"I saw that you and Ian slept in the same bed..." Emilia:"yeah I don't know how I got up there becuse I remember falling asleep on the floor..." James:"Hmmm... Maybe Ian took you to the bed?" Emilia:"Maybe?... Anyways what are you doing today?" James:"I'm gonna have a collab with Jeffrey star... so I'm gonna be home late. And Can you stay with Ian Today?" Emilia:"Yeah I can..." James:"Ok perfect... Thank you, sister." Ian:"Hey..." You heard Ian morning voice what made it even deeper and sexier- No WTF ARE YOU THINKING EMILIA!!! James:"Sister!" Ian:"Brother*" You laugh at how he corrected him.  James:"We are not playing this game siste-" Ian:"Brother*" you saw in James face that he gives up. Emilia:"Hi... Can I ask you something?" Ian:"yeah" Emilia:"Do you know how I got to the bed?" Ian:"I lifted you and lye you down becuse one: You had a nightmare two: It looked not comfy at all." Emilia:"Oh thank then?" James:"I am going now bye bye." Ian:"Bye!" James walked out of the house. Ian:" Where is he going anyways?" Emilia:"To film with someone... He is gone be home late... so what you want to do?" Ian:"I don't know..." Emilia:"OH! I know! Its a carnival not so far away we can go there if you want?" Ian:"Sounds good" 

(HEY HEY HEY GUYS!!! here is the new chapter! I am planning to make something happen in between of then in the next two chapter so be prepared. Nothing PERV! BYE BYE!)