Slapped Around

*****This story is being written live via crowd inspiration on Kickstarter. Cruise over there if you wish to play an active role in guarding our freedoms to read raw, untainted, totally organic fiction! http://kck.st/1mbLRYa*****

---- Update #3 - Another backer, another scene! (Dedicated to West)----

A slap stung West’s cheek. “Wait—”

A backhand quickly followed. “What—”

A third followed the first. “Who—”

Then another. “Stop that!”

The mysterious man with mutton chops did nothing of the sort. Instead, he continued the humiliating onslaught while dangling West at arm’s length and sprinting toward the back of the shop. “I say, my panicky friend, how might one stifle your blubbering?”

Before West could respond, thereby meriting another slap, Mutton Chops tossed him into a display of trousers. Removing a pair of Levi’s from his face, West marveled as the elderly man demolished a portion of the brick wall with a single haymaker. Two more punches produced a hole the size of a man.

“Out you go.” Mutton Chops seized West by the collar. He heaved him into the back alley as tires screeched to a stop in the street.

“Who are you?” West managed the complete sentence before Mutton Chops slapped him again and threw him over his shoulder.

He took off at a jog. “If I tell, will you cease your infernal whimpering?”

“I swear.”

“Sir Montgomery Ryman, but those I don’t kill can call me Monty.”